32 Folded Paper

Part32 

Next Morning

Arnav smiled seeing Khushi who was burying her face in his chest. He looked at the clock it was 6:45. He kissed her hair lovingly. He slightly hustled Khushi to wake her up.

Arnav (In feeble tone): Khushi.... Khushi...

Khushi: Mmmmm

Arnav: Wake up...

Khushi: Five minutes...

She jerked as she felt warmth on her body. She couldn't understand anything for a while. Her eyes became broad. Arnav chuckled at her.

Arnav: Did you forget what happened yesterday?

Khushi sat on the bed, nodding yes.

Arnav: Are you going to the college today?

Khushi: Have to... submit the Record.

Arnav: Ok... what about evening? Any program?

Khushi: Don't know. I can say only after coming from the college.

Arnav: Whatever... we are going to the dinner date. Be ready.

Khushi(excitedly): Ahhhhh... really? So sweet...

She pecked his cheek, coming over him.

Arnav: Don't be so casual. I may ask for around...

He winked...

Khushi (dropping her jaw): Don't think of anything.... ANYTHING means ANYTHING....

She mimicked him, making him laugh.

Arnav: Means?

Khushi: Means... you are not allowed to touch me.

Arnav: Ohhh... really?

Khushi: Reallllly....

She rushed to the washroom. Arnav smiled. He couldn't believe how everything changed in an overnight. Though they didn't consummate they confessed. It's an awesome feeling. How relieved it feels, damn it.... He got off the bed smilingly and went to the poolside to water plants.

It's always refreshing to see fresh flowers in the morning. Arnav's mind became more refreshing, seeing his wife all fresh. Khushi came from the washroom, wiping her hair by a towel, looking at Arnav. Throwing the water pipe, he came to the room.

Khushi: Arnavji... don't think I will hug you, kiss you like a typical wife. Go and get ready.

She said with attitude. Arnav looked at her with his mouth open.

Khushi: Stop staring at me and go.

Arnav took steps towards her and she tried to run. Arnav caught her hand and trapped her in between his hands.

Arnav: You may not be a typical wife but undoubtedly I'm a typical husband. I hug my wife... kiss my wife...

He kissed her cheek, hugging her from behind.

Khushi: Arnavji, don't pollute a small girl's mind.

She said making face.

Arnav: Ohh... who polluted my mind last night? Who provoked my feelings?

Khushi (pretending): Who did that Arnavji...? She must be talented if she could provoke the Kadoos LARD GOVERNER's feelings.

Arnav: She hasn't seen his real feelings yet... what about showing it?