12 I Won't Disturb You

Part 11 

GH

Garima sat taking her cup after serving tea to Shashi and Khushi. They didn't interact until finishing the tea. Khushi kept the empty cup on the tray and about to get up from the couch,

Shashi: Beta, I want to talk to you.

She sat straitening herself as she knew what her father wants to talk to her.

Shashi: I gave my words to Ratnaji without knowing your will.

Khushi was about to say something, Shashi stopped her showing his palm.

Shashi: As a father, I believe I didn't take a wrong decision, be it in Lavanya's matter or be it in yours. I always want my daughters to be happy. In my point of view, Arnav is a very good guy I had ever seen. He was broken because of Lavanya's demise. Though we are not a reason for his condition we are responsible to bring him out of the grief. He became a widower in a month of his marriage. We don't even know how the relationship between him and Lavanya. Because we know how reserved Lavanya was. And I'm glad about it. If she would have been an easygoing girl, Arnav had been broken down more.

Garima: It's very true.

Shashi: Beta, hope you are not upset with me.

Khushi: No dad...

Shashi (cutting her): I had put you in a critical relationship. But... I don't think, no one will fit into it more than you. You are a clever girl. Hope you will handle Arnav with patience and get his love. And thank you very much; you made me proud by agreeing with my decision, in front of Ratnaji.

Khushi: I know you Dad... There is nothing more than our betterment in your thoughts. I know Arnavji. He loves La very much. I myself had witnessed it many times. I respect him a lot Dad. And I will make him forget all the grief.

Shashi: You will understand someday that how my decision is right.

Khushi nodded yes.

City Hospital

Ratna was sitting on the bed. Dr. Sara; who is Ratna's friend, checked her reports. Arnav and Arvind were standing beside her to know the report.

Sara: you should be calm Ratna. Don't stress yourself for anything if you get another attack then it will make your condition worse.

She gestured Arvind to come out. Arnav also followed her.

Arvind: What's wrong Sara?

Sara: I can't understand what made her so weaker. She always looks cool. What happened that she lost her confidence level to this extent while having an understanding husband and lovable son?

Arvind: Don't you know what happened in Arnav's life?

Sara: of course I know. But what are you guys are doing? You have to give her the support which she needs.

Arvind looked at Arnav who gulped hard.

Sara: make sure she is happy. Don't make her stress. And don't you dare say her anything serious for a few days. Try to change her atmosphere.

Arvind nodded yes.

Sara: Let me talk to her. You stay here.

They nodded yes.

Sara came inside and saw Ratna who was lying on the bed. She tapped Ratna's cheek. Ratna opened her eyes and Sara chuckled at her.

Ratna: What happened?