34 Dumber?

Part34 

Arnav lifted Khushi from the ground, circling her waist. He looked at her intensively.

Khushi: What are you looking at me?

Arnav: My wife... I will look at her...

Khushi: Oh...then?

Arnav: I will kiss her...

Khushi: What about your famous dialogue "we should not do anything... ANYTHING means ANYTHING...?"

Arnav: It's just a dialogue...

Khushi: Cheater....

Arnav: Cheater? Really? Who initiated cheating by playing chess?

Khushi(faking a disappointment): What could the poor girl do if her husband is dumb?

Arnav: What the...Dumb... me?

Khushi: Or else what? Me?

Arnav: Do you know what a dumber could do?

Without answering, she tried to get down, getting his intention. Arnav lifted her little higher.

Khushi: Arnavji, leave me...

Arnav nodded no.

Arnav: Not until I show you how DUMB I'm...

Khushi: if you don't leave me... then...

Arnav: Then what? What will you do?

Khushi: I will make you put me down.

Arnav(surprisingly): Ohh really?

Khushi: hann...

Arnav: Try...

As Arnav didn't expect, Khushi bit his cheekbone expecting him to drop her. Of course, Arnav got stumbled. But what Khushi expected didn't happen. Tightening the grip around her, Arnav fell on the bed with Khushi and arrested her lips while arresting her legs by his, not wanting her to use her legs to get out of him.

Khushi stunned at his fast action. After a passionate kiss, Arnav got apart. He wiped her lips by his thumb who was breathing hard.

Arnav: How was a dumber's kiss?

She looked at him with surprised eyes.

Arnav: What are you looking for? This is my punishment for dismaying me.

Khushi: Dismay? When did I dismay?

Arnav (pressing him more on her): Yeah... I thought you will do something crazy like always, knowing the truth that I love only you but you acted cool... are not you delighted that it's you, not Lavanya?

Khushi(controlling her smile): If I would have reacted to it, you would get many patches on your body.

Arnav(chuckled): Ohh really?

Khushi: yes... I just don't want to wound you.

Arnav(griping her tighter): Wound me...

Khushi: Are you crazy?

Arnav: Are not you?

Khushi: You said, don't think about ANYTHING?

Arnav: Are you serious about it?

Khushi: Are not you?

Arnav sighed, thinking something.

Arnav: Do you think that you can't concentrate on studies?