30 Decision

Part30 Decision

Khushi was returning back to RM with a heavy heart. Her parents got to know about Lavanya.... The thing; Arnav never wanted them to know. But fate had planned something. Who knows Vikas would come, searching for Lavanya? That was an unexpected turning point of the story. Lavanya's bad luck she left the world without knowing that her boyfriend wanted her badly.

Khushi thought Lavanya had chosen a wrong guy and he cheated on her. But Vikas seemed a true lover. Or else he won't bring his mother to get Lavanya. But it's too late. There is no use of it which got slipped from his hands long ago.

Khushi thought what Garima asked for. A poor mother... who was in guilt. She was not wrong though. Maybe, Lavanya was not wrong in Vikas's scenario. But she was utterly wrong when it comes to Arnav. She should have told him the truth when she decided to commit suicide. At least, he would have changed his mind towards her.

Khushi (in mind): Now, it's my responsibility to bring Arnavji out of it. But... he makes me confused by his actions. He talks something and does totally opposite to it. What he is up to? What he thinks? Does he really want me not to think of ANYTHING? He wants me to study. It's fine. But doesn't mean I should be aloof from him. Will it affect my studies or what? What he knows about Khushi Gupta... I mean... Khushi Gupta Singh Raizada....? Won't I write my exams well? Yeah... I will... then why the hesitation? Go girl... utilize your mother's wish...

She got cleared.

RM

Khushi saw Ratna thinking very deep, standing in front of the stove. She touched Ratna's shoulder. Ratna jerked by her touch.

Ratna smiled at her.

Ratna: Chotte asked us to have dinner as he is going for a meeting.

Khushi(nodding ok): Are you alright Amma?

Ratna nodded yes.

Khushi: But it seems different.... Won't you tell me what?

Ratna: Are you happy with Chotte, Khushi?

Khushi got stuck. She composed herself and nodded yes.

Ratna: I shouldn't ask you this, but...

Khushi: Amma, you can ask me anything.

Ratna: But, poking my nose into your personal won't be decent.

Khushi: Amma... I'm calling you Amma... that means, I'm your daughter. We can share anything.

Ratna: No beta... I don't think this is the right time.

Khushi: Amma, please...

Ratna: Promise me you won't take me wrong.

Khushi: I promise I will never take you wrong.

Ratna: When will I get my grandchildren?

Khushi widened her eyes. She shivered inwardly.

Khushi: Ohhh...

Ratna: I'm asking this doesn't mean I want grandchildren right away. I know it will take time. For that, you both have to cross a long way... together... hands-on hands... I don't know what's going on in between you two guys. You guys seem close to each other sometimes and sometimes you look like strangers. I think both of you are hesitating to take a step towards one another. And it's obvious. But... you have to... because this is your life. I know I shouldn't ask you this.... (hesitatingly) Will you take the first step Khushi? (Khushi gulped down) Trust me; you will see the extreme change in Chotte. He is not what you are thinking, beta. (pause) I just want to play with my grandchildren before the heart attack hits me again.