19 Dictator...

Part19 

Khushi was sitting in the Temple, thinking deep from her heart. She can't believe there was a secret in Lavanya's life. She thought Lavanya was her best friend more than a sister. Khushi always waits for Lavanya's arrival to pour her heart but it seems, Lavanya didn't have the same feeling for Khushi which disappointed her.

The much she knew, Lavanya was not a coward to commit suicide just because of her ONE MONTH of married life problem. She was a fighter. She faces everything. Though she hesitates to open up she would never take such a bad decision. Her marriage life could never be the reason for her suicide. Seeing a supportive mother-in-law, like Ratna, no girl would think of suicide. (she thought thoughtfully)

And Arnav... he respects everyone. He had no reason to be the reason for Lavanya's death.

This is not a matter to hurry. It may lead both her families to sorrow. As of now, she decided not to create scene accordingly.

She got back to GH. Though she decided not to create a scene she couldn't sit quite. She went to her and Lavanya's room and searched. She took Lavanya's album and saw her solo photos and friends photos as well. Sim, Pam, and Sheetal... were her friends in college. Maybe, they are aware of her problem. She searched for their phone number but she didn't get it. It may be in Lavanya's mobile. But where is her mobile? She might have dropped it at the time of the accident.

Khushi came back to the square one. She couldn't get an edge of the complexity. She huffed and came downstairs as Garima called her. She saw Arnav talking to Shashi. She sat beside Shashi looking at Arnav as if she was seeing him for the first time. Suspecting Arnav was not right. Without proof, she can't think of anyone in the way.

Shashi: Beta, when will you start, going to AR?

Khushi: It's not my decision. The owner of the company will decide it.

She said plastering a smile.

Arnav: She can come whenever she wants.

He said simply.

Arnav: Shall we go?

Khushi nodded yes. She took leave from her parents and followed Arnav. The entire journey was silent which made Arnav confused. He was looking at her, from time to time, expecting her to ask or say something as it was her habit. But Khushi was constantly looking outside through the window. Her mind was not at peace. After all, Lavanya was her sister.

The very first time, Arnav felt disturbed. What happen to her all of a sudden? Maybe, she is missing her parents. Though he gave excuse to himself he couldn't hold himself from thinking about "I won't disturb you".

RM

Arnav saw Khushi went to the kitchen directly

Arnav saw Khushi went to the kitchen directly. He sat in the living room. Ratna smiled seeing her Bahu back.

Ratna: How was your day?