44 CEO side

Part 44 

Khushi opened the letter. Lavanya wrote it to Arnav before she committed suicide.

{APOLOGY LETTER...

You may think why is the girl who never spoke to you seeking your apology. I'm sorry for marrying you. I'm sorry I ruined your life. I know just a sorry can change nothing but I can't GO without saying SORRY.

I'm in love with Dr. Vikas. Yes ... I still love him but YOUR bad luck tied me with you. I said yes to marriage because I'm not brave enough, to tell the truth about my love for Vikas which already had ended. I thought to give a try to this relationship but I'm unable to do that when I got to know that I'm pregnant with Vikas's child. I couldn't stay in this relationship is guilty. So I decided to kill myself. That's why I write this letter. My death may cause trouble for you which I don't want. This letter may sort it out.

You are a nice man. You gave me space. You never disturbed me. I feel pity for myself. I'm the unluckiest girl in the world. Even after getting a gentleman, as my husband, I couldn't make the relationship work.

May God bless you with a good life partner.

Thank you for not disturbing me. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for everything.

Once again I'm really SORRY.

-Lavanya}

Khushi pressed the letter on her chest, spilling tears. At least Lavanya thought to show her gratitude to Arnav. She read the letter again.

Arnav came searching for Khushi as she didn't go downstairs. He frowned, seeing her, still, in the robe. He became horrified, witnessing her teary eyes.

Arnav: Khushi... what happened?

Khushi cuddled him said nothing.

Arnav: Khushi...

Khushi showed him Lavanya's letter.

Arnav also surprised, seeing that. he read it and smiled at Khushi.

Arnav: See... how good she is?

Khushi looked at him nodding yes.

Arnav: She didn't want me to face trouble with her suicide. And more to it, she didn't try to hide the truth.

Khushi nodded yes.

Arnav: Don't cry. Go and get changed. Mom is waiting.

Taking the letter from Arnav's hand Khushi again nodded yes.

Arnav: Excuse me... it's my letter.

He said smiling.

Khushi: But... "I" (she stressed) found it.

Arnav: So?

Khushi: What if I didn't show it to you?

Arnav: Mmmm... Point...

Khushi(chuckling): You go, I will just come.

Arnav nodded yes and left. Khushi kept the letter in her bag and started to change.

Dining

It seems, Arnav told Ratna about Lavanya's letter. She looked a little emotional. Arvind tried to change the scenario.

Arvind: Khushi beta, when do you start your project? Didn't Shashiji say about it before your marriage?

Khushi: I have to start it, Papa.

They sensed kind of hesitation in her tone.

Ratna: Is anything troubling you?

Khushi: Ohh... do you know my friend Anu?