Catching the Culprit

"You'll become a culprit if you confess your mistakes. They'll judge you no matter how many mistakes and curses they themselves carry."
- Deepti

Piper's spirit was exposed as she hid in a doll's body

Piper's spirit was exposed as she hid in a doll's body. A once-beloved figurine that Janneth's mom bought for her when she was young; and now the doll had turned evil after Piper made the body her home. In fact, before the plushie was occupied, Janneth named her Dolly and would squeeze her all the time. But now those days are gone.

A young Janneth was able to hear voices like her mother, as doctors diagnosed Jasmine Elizabeth as one who was mentally challenged. But in truth, the Callis-Hudson curse survived and along with Prue and Piper, the two spirits were out to continue their revengeful crime spree.

"We need to follow her!" Tabitha exclaimed as she ran outside the living room as the doll magically opened the front door and entered the apartment's hallway

Tabitha's friends, who were still surprised to hear about her confession, followed her. They figured that if they stayed in the apartment by themselves, they might miss out on the fun in solving this mystery, so they didn't have any choice but to leave as well.

 After closing the door, the Quad slowly walked outside making sure that the tenants weren't suspicious of them. They just broke into Miss Hudson's apartment after all because her landlord, Mr. Roper, was fooled by their witchy friend.

The elevator was about to close when Tabitha and her friends reached it, but they noticed the doll inside waving to them as if she had won the lottery.  Piper laid down and played dead afterwards as some other people were inside.

The doll didn't want to be detected by strangers who she might have to kill if they saw her.

The occupants of the elevator tried to push the open button for the quad, but the button did not properly function as Piper spoofed it.

"Tabitha, she took that elevator, let's take the stairs and see if we could catch her."

As the friends were about to head out to the stairwell, an old man with a bald spot stopped them.

He recognized Tabitha as he was the one who opened Janneth's door for her.

"Ah, Miss Hudson I hope you saw your aunt. How is she?"

Remembering who he was, Tabitha tried her best to tell the landlord a white lie in order to save their butts.

"She's doing fine Mr. Roper. She's just sleeping right now."

Trying to figure out what to say next, Tabitha devised a plan to get rid of Mr. Roper. But before that would happen she needed to find the doll before they would lose sight of her.

Facing Astrid and the boys, she told them to run downstairs.

"You all go ahead of me, I'll meet you there. I'll just have a small talk with Mr. Roper here."

Tabitha grinned as her white teeth glowed as if she was purely innocent. 

"Wonder what she has planned up her sleeves, the sneak!" James whispered as he walked with Astrid and Hansel to the stairwell.

"We'll find out soon my friend," both Astrid and Hansel chimed in. They knew James was always skeptical of Tabitha, but he still refused to leave the quad.