Girl in the Glass Box

"Sometimes when I'm writing, I wonder if the words have a mind of their own and if they're really just using me as a puppet to manifest themselves."

― Travis Jeremiah Dahnke, Write like No One is Reading

With a crystalized prism in hand, the doctor smiled as in his mind he knew he could convince Janneth to forego with his plan

With a crystalized prism in hand, the doctor smiled as in his mind he knew he could convince Janneth to forego with his plan. In it he enclosed a warning message that read:

In case if this box is ever found, do not (I repeat DO NOT OPEN IT! ) You have been warned!

After all, she was the one who wanted Piper to stop her tantrums and have people believe she was sane.

Nolan made the prism especially for her; to entrap Piper.

He also asked Wilson to mold a special whistle ... similar to one that would attract an animal to come forward. And that was his idea on how to lure Piper inside his trap.

The next day, Nolan made a special appointment with Janneth and Joanne.

He met them at a nearby wharf, a place that wasn't far from the mental institution. And it was here that Piper would soon meet her next fate and release the souls that she entrapped in the wax museum.

The social worker was aloof at first on what was happening, but went ahead with the doctor's plan because she wanted this fiasco done as well.

"Are you ready, doctor? You sure she cannot get out?"

"It's stainless steel and I made sure of it Janneth, as I asked a friend who is a welder to make it. His specialty is creating stained glass windows. And I witnessed it, as he turned the glass around in burning heat. It also comes with a specialized whistle, one that I hope will attract Piper to come aboard. Now Blow!"

With his final instructions, Janneth blew through the whistle's holes and hoped for the best.

A swoosh of whispering wind came after the sound was heard causing the social worker to shriek.

A face of evilness protruded within the air. Immediately, Janneth recognized the figure; the one who didn't want to perish in the flames. And Janneth smirked knowing that now she has won the battle with the doctor's help.

"Piper, do you remember me? I'm going to get rid of you this time. Whether you like it or not. You were never a part of me in the first place!"

As the spirit was lured into the prism, Janneth quickly enclosed it with a glue gun.

Together the doctor and Janneth placed Piper's box in the sea, hoping that it would sink.