Eluding Mr. Roper

"Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor." - Anonymous

When her friends left, Tabitha made sure to end her conversation with Mr

When her friends left, Tabitha made sure to end her conversation with Mr. Roper. She knew he grew suspicious of her since his facial expressions turned sour. He stroked his furrowed brow and frowned.

"I never got your name, Miss. And I thought your 'aunt' was an only child?"

He gave Tabitha a stern look as he caught her red-handed.

"And who were those people who just passed by me, young lady? Were those friends of yours? On second thought maybe I'll call Miss Hudson on my cell."

Tabitha stood still as she observed Mr. Roper as he was looking for his phone in both pant pockets, but they were nowhere to be found.

Earlier, Tabitha predicted he would try to call her teacher. So when he wasn't looking, she took it from him and magically did her nose trick which made it disappear from her hands. It's now safe and sound in his room, but she removed Janneth's number from it.

"Now where is that phone? I swear I had it on me. Hmm ... now, you just stay here Miss. I'm going to find my phone and see what Janneth has to say about this."

Tabitha began to panic as a normal human being never saw right through her lies. She knew she was losing her powers. It was possible that being near Piper made her lose her witchery force. After all, Gretchen told her that the job would be dangerous. She just didn't explain how.

She forced herself to smile like the Cheshire Cat.

"Oh, I'll be here Mr. Roper. You don't have to worry."

But he wasn't satisfied with her answer. Mr. Roper walked back and forth, trying to figure out what to do.

"Please wipe that grin off your face. I know you are lying, why I believed you before has crossed my mind. So I'm calling Erwin, my security guard."

Mr. Roper went to the nearest intercom and called Erwin over as Tabitha laughed as she assumed that she could outwit this 'Erwin'. Yet she knew that wimpy names like his don't necessarily mean a person is a nerd.

A young witch versus a dweeb ... not the best combination.

But Tabitha held her tongue as a stocky, but well built muscular man came in.

"Thanks, Erwin for coming, please look after Tabitha while I get back".

Mr. Roper whispered a few more words to Erwin's ear, but Tabitha was able to make out some words. It was about her and how she was a mischievous one. It got her broiling with anger, but she remembered that she couldn't lose her temper or she might get punished again. So, if she put a spell on herself, it might be possible that the elders could spare her.

Thus, Tabitha greeted Erwin and shook his hand. She kept her hand on Erwin's until Mr. Roper left to use the nearest elevator. Once he was gone, she said a spell out loud that startled the security guard.

A Charm of Balance,
Incantation of a Wave,
Desprusendo!

"What did you do you, little witch?

And soon Tabitha disappeared baffling Erwin.