Eight

Nirvana

I walked out my last class of the day, and I felt someone grab my waist. Blaise. He pulled me close to him and we stood there looking into each other's eyes.

"You ready?"

"Yup."

He grabbed my things and we walked down the hall holding hands with everyone's eyes on us. "I hate having this much attention." I chuckled, Blaise nodded with a chuckle.

"'Me too." He said, we made outside and we hopped on his broom. "Hold on tight." I grabbed my arms around his waist and closed my eyes as we flew up into the clouds.

"Where are we going?!" I yelled, it was pretty hard to breathe and hard to hear because of the wind.

"The Quidditch Pitch!"

I smiled and tried to admire the view as I held on to tight to Blaise's waist. We lowered down and we stopped at the Quidditch Pitch.

Blaise and I got off the broom stick and approached a table in the middle of the field. "That's so cute!" I chuckled running to my seat. Blaise pulled the chair for me and I sat down. He went around the table and found his seat.

"I really like you, you know?" Blaise said with a smile, I bit my lip and looked down thinking about all the times Blaise tried flirting with me.

"You're alright." I laughed, Blaise gasped and laughed along with me.

"Alright?"

"Yup."

He rolled his eyes playfully and we started talking as we ate our food.

"Why're you looking at me like that?" I asked as Blaise eyes me up and down

"Why're you looking at me like that?" I asked as Blaise eyes me up and down. He smirked and bit his bottom lip.

"I think I might actually have a chance." He said softly, I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully. Blaise was really cute, and turns out we actually had a lot in common, and he was so sweet towards me, of course he had a chance!

"What made you think you didn't?"

"Malfoy, Diggory, and I can't believe I'm saying this but, Potter."

I burst into laughter and hit the table as laughs escaped my lips. "Ever since day one you've been nothing but sweet with me, you've always had a chance Blaise." I smiled and grabbed his hand across the table. He looked down at my hand with a smirk, and we slowly let go of each other.

As it got darker, it got colder, and Blaise noticed how much I was trembling. "Let's head back." He said with a smile, we got up and Blaise took off his robe and gave it to me since I left mine in the girls dormitory.

"Thanks." I said putting it on, we got on Blaises' broom and went up into the air. "Dare me to let go?" I asked with a laugh.

"WHAT!? NO!"