Twelve

Draco

"W- what's going on?" Harry stammered, Hermione slowly walked closer to Nirvana and immediately turned around to look at us.

"She's in danger is what's going! She might die if we don't act fast!" She pushed past us and walked towards the exit. "Are you coming or not?" We all cleared our throats and followed her out into the hall.

"She's in another dimension, she caught a virus and got stuck in there while she was asleep." Hermione said, we all looked at each other in confusion and back at her.

Fred whispered something to George and they giggled making my blood boil. I stepped on Fred's foot and he screamed in pain.

"Stop it joking around for a second damnit!" I yelled angrily catching everyone's attention. Nirvana was in danger and they were making jokes, how pathetic.

"So what can we do?" Ginny asked, we all looked at her and back at Hermione nodding in agreement. Hermione stopped to think as she paced back and fourth.

After a minute or so she stopped and looked at us with a worried look. "We have to get inside her head." My jaw dropped along with everybody else's.

"Are you mad!?" Ron called out, I rolled my eyes and stood next to Hermione.

"So are we doing this or not?"

Everyone nodded and we followed Hermione to the first floor bathroom. My hands had never been so shaky before, what if something went wrong? What if we got stuck in the other dimension with her?

"Wait," Blaise said, we all turned to look at him and gave him all of our attention. "Maybe we don't have to get inside her head." I gave him a look and he rolled his eyes. "Last night Nirvana and I went to the Forbidden Forest, she said she didn't feel good and we should go back to the palace. Maybe we opened a portal to the dimension she's in." My blood boiled! I couldn't believe he put her in danger again.

I scoffed and stepped closer to him. "So you're just gonna keep on putting her in danger!?" I yelled angrily pushing him against the wall.

"Calm down Malfoy." Potter said, I looked at him and rolled my eyes. How could he be so calm about Blaise putting her in danger TWICE in a week.

"No, I'm not gonna calm down. She's the only person who's ever cared for me, and she's the only person I've ever cared for. I spent my entire life keeping her safe and Blaise just decided to walk into her life messing everything up! So I'm not gonna calm down because I can't lose her." I said angrily, everyone looked down avoiding to make eye contact with me. I couldn't believe I opened my mouth about my feelings, but it was the truth and it had to be said. I always tried keeping Nirvana safe, even when we stopped being friends I still kept an eye on her to make sure she was ok, I just got her back and I couldn't risk losing her again because Blaise decides to keep putting her in danger.

"Malfoy calm down...." Hermione sighed and clapped her hands together. "Looks like we're going to the Forbidden Forest."