Thirteen

Nirvana

It felt as if everything that happened was just a dream, but it wasn't. I had cuts on my legs and a broken wrist.

Dumbledore walked into the nursery and silently looked at us for a second. "First it was you three," he said pointing at Harry, Hermione and Ron. "And nows it's the 8 of you, with the Golden Trio." He looked at the rest of us.

We all looked down at our feet not knowing how to respond. "But you saved one of the students, so each house gets 20 points." Dumbledore left the nursery and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that." Ginny and Hermione said hugging me tightly. I looked at the guys standing behind them, and gave them a weak smile.

Draco, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle left the nursery and left the rest of us alone. As Draco was leaving he turned around and gave me a sad look before leaving.

We pulled away from the hug and sat on the bed. "They better let me out right now, I seriously don't want to be here." I said messing around with the covers. Being in the nursery brought me back to what had happened, and I hated it.

"You're returning tomorrow, one night can't be too awful."

Well they were wrong, the night was awful. After they left, I was in the nursery all alone. The sound of silence filled my ears and I felt myself start to drift away in my head.

Year 4

I walked down the hall with my head down not wanting to make eye contact with anyone as I walked to class. The past few days had been awful, I couldn't wait to go home in a few weeks.

"Nirvana!" Harry called, I turned around and looked up to look at him. He smiled awkwardly and I looked back down not knowing what else to do.

 He smiled awkwardly and I looked back down not knowing what else to do

"Harry I'm not really-"

"In the mood, I know."

I looked up and bit my bottom lip and nodded. Harry sighed and hugged me, it felt good to have someone I knew cared about me hold me in their arms. "I know that you loved him, and this isn't easy for you, but I need you. We all do, so take your time, but don't go through this alone, we want to be there for you." Harry whispered running his fingers through my hair, I nodded and wiped away the tear that rolled down my cheek. I inhaled his cinnamon scent and we pulled away from the hug.

"I'll see you in a bit."  He said jogging to class, I turned around and watched him leave. The halls swiftly cleared, but in my head it felt as if I was stuck in time. It's been like that for the last couple of days, and I hated it. I didn't even get to say goodbye..

A sob escaped my lips and I found myself in Draco's arms. "You're ok." He whispered kissing the top of my head, a blush spread across my face and I snuggled closer to him.