Eighteen

Nirvana

Draco and I were now even, he was dating Pansy, and I was dating Blaise. There was nothing that could make us kiss, or get close enough to that now that we both had partners.

I walked down the hall holding Blaises hand with my head on his shoulder. Ever since Blaise and I started dating, he walked me to every class and we always hung out after school. He was also not really the jealous type, which I really liked about him, someone he was jealous of though, was Draco. Ever since the whole kissing incident happened, he told me to try my best to stay away from him, I didn't listen of course since I wouldn't let a man tell me what to do.

"Annnndddd were here." Blaise said standing by the door of potions class. I stepped in front of him and grabbed his loose hands as a smile spread across my face.

"I'm gonna miss you." I said before biting my bottom lip. Blaise rolled his eyes playfully as a chuckle escaped his lips.

"Relax Giannina, we'll see each other after school."

Draco

I watched as Blaise walked Nirvana to class with jealousy in my eyes. I couldn't stand seeing them together, but I had to learn that she was never gonna be mine.

"I have to get over you." I whispered to myself, Pansy walked up from behind me and put her hands on my shoulders as she jumped up pulling me back.

"Get over who?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck. I smiled awkwardly and turned around to face her, meeting her green eyes.

I looked down at her lips as a distraction for her. "No one." I said, I felt Pansy give me a look, but she ignored what I was talking about and smashed her lips against mine.

Pansy was a good kisser, but not as good as Nirvana. When Pansy kissed me, it felt forced, but when Nirvana and I kissed, it was so magical. I never spoke like this when we kissed, there was this spark that I'd never felt before... There was no spark with Pansy.

"I gotta get to class." I said pulling away from the kiss, Pansy sighed and nodded. I gave her a slight smile and walked into potions at the same time with Nirvana.

"Hi."

"Hey."

Nirvana sat down beside Hermione and I sat down with Goyle. "Start. Taking. Notes." Professor Snape said, I sighed and looked over at Nirvana who was already tipping her feather in the black ink next to her notebook.

Harry

Harry

Dinner came around, and Nirvana sat down with the Slytherins as usual. She sat down beside Blaise and put her head on his shoulder.

"Their relationship seems forced." Ginny blurted out, my jaw dropped at her words. But she was awfully right.

"Ginny don't say that! They're quite cute!" Hermione laughed. I heard laughter, and screaming from behind me.

"Oh no."

I turned around and saw Nirvana getting food thrown at her. Hermione got up from her seat, and angrily walked to the Slytherin table, along with Ginny and Luna.

Ron and I gave each other a look and walked over to the Slytherin table as well. What's going on?

Nirvana

My blood boiled! I stood up and grabbed my wand from my pocket and pointed it at Pansy.

"WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!"

The room gasped! Pansys eyes opened widely as she slowly floated up in the air, Draco tried holding her down, but Pansy slipped out of his hands.

"MISS GIANNINA!!" Professor McGonagall called out running towards me. She stood next to me and looked up at Pansy with one hand over her mouth as Pansy screamed in fear. "Put her down in this instance!"

I rolled my eyes and put my arms around my chest with a smirk on my face as I enjoyed the moment. "Nirvana jus-" I turned around meeting Harry's blue eyes. "Put her down." He said with his hands on my shoulders. I closed my eyes and sighed, and turned around looking at Pansy.

"EXPELLIARMUS!"

Pansy dropped down to the ground and I smirked looking at the green eyed girl laying on the Slytherin table covered in food. "Bitch." I said about to slap her, but Blaise pulled me out of the room before I could do so and make us lose more points.