Nine

Nirvana

During lunch Draco and I stayed as far from each other as possible. It broke my heart to be arguing with him, but he was acting as if he could just walk into my life again and just start controlling it. And yeah, I get it, he just wanted me to be safe but it still bothered me.

As we all left the Grand Hall, Blaise grabbed my hands and looked at me in the eyes. He brought me into a hug and I felt a smile brush up on my face.

"I'm skipping my next class to be with you." He whispered in my ear, we stopped hugging and we both smiled at each other.

Blaise and I ran through the empty halls of Hogwarts till we got to the dungeons. "Pure blood." Blaise said, we were led into the common room, and we walked down the steps then sat on the leather couch.

"Listen, I'm truly sorry about last night. I froze the second I saw you fall."

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize. It was my fault."

I grabbed his hand and rubbed my thumb against it. Blaise and I stared into each others eyes for a while before we stood up and he moved his hand up to my cheek. He rubbed his thumb against my cheek, and I felt my eyes close as he did so. It relaxed me...

Blaise stopped and I slowly opened up my eyes. "I've never felt this away about someone before." He whispered, my face blushed and I looked down at my shoes. His hand traveled down my cheek to my chin, and he slowly made me face him. His other hand got a hold of my waist and Blaise pulled me closer to him which made me giggle, but he was serious. He looked into my blue eyes and I watched as he looked down at my lips. He slowly leaned in and kissed my lips...

I felt a smile spread across my face, I closed my eyes and placed my hand behind Blaises' head and pulled him closer to me.

His lips were soft, and he tasted like vanilla ice cream. My heart started beating fast, and I felt the butterflies in my stomach wake up and start to dance to the beat of my heart. I never wanted to let him go, but it had to come to an end.

Blaise and I stopped kissing, and we looked into each others' eyes as we breathed heavily. "I waited a really long time to do that." He whispered, I smiled and awkwardly stood there not knowing what else to do.

We heard footsteps and we looked towards the entry, where Draco stood there with a grumpy face.

"The hell are you idiots looking at?" He asked as he walked to the boys dormitory.

"What's up with you?" I asked, he turned around and rolled his eyes at Blaise and I. "Fuck you then." I whispered under my breath.

Blaise and I sat on the couch, then he wrapped his arm around me. I snuggled close to him and played with the ring I gave him for his birthday as my thoughts ran wild.

Year 4

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I saw Cedric talking to Cho. "It's alright Nirvana, you're just taking a break. He knows that." Harmonie said writing something in her journal.

"Yeah, you're right." I sighed, Cedric and I had gotten in a huge fight after he signed up for the Triwizard Tournament, so we decided to take a small break. But during the break he started getting closer to Cho, and that made my blood boil.

Harry and Ron sat next to us and we all stared at Cedric and Cho together. "You should tell him you don't like him being around Cho." Harry said, I''d thought about that, but I knew that would make us fight again and that's what I didn't want.

"He's gonna think I'm a stalk-"

"HE'S LOOKING AT US."

We all looked down at our books and slightly looked up to see if he was still looking our way.

We all sat in the Grand Hall waiting for the participants to be announced

We all sat in the Grand Hall waiting for the participants to be announced. "Please don't be Cedric." I whispered to myself, Blaise placed his hand on my shoulder.

"It's not gonna be him. It's alright." Blaise said, I looked up at Dumbledore and bit my bottom lip as I crossed my fingers hopping that it wasn't him. I had a terrible feeling about the tournament.

Dumbledore walked up to the bowl and placed his hands against it. The blue fire turned pink for a second, and paper flew up into the air, and Dumbledore reached up to grab it.

"Viktor Krum!"

Everyone clapped in excitement, except for me. The fire turned pink once again, and an umbrella like looking paper was launched up into the air, Dumbledore caught it and read the name of the next champion. "Fleur Delacour!" I closed my eyes as I felt chills go down my spine. I put my hands in the pockets of my robe and sighed heavily.

"Cedric Diggory!"

I felt my heart stop, I opened my eyes and looked up at Cedric as he walked up to Dumbledore with a smile on his face. He turned around to look at me, and I watched his smile faded away a little bit when he saw my pale face.

Professor Dumbledore gave a small speech, but I was too busy thinking about the competition to hear what he had to say.

"Nirvana, Nirvana!" Blaise said shaking my body, I looked up at Dumbledore as he called out for Harry Potter.

Harry looked at me from across the room and walked up to Dumbledore. "He's a fourth year, he ca-" My hands were shaking, I ran out the Grand Hall not wanting to have anyone see me cry.

"Nirvana? Are you ok?" Blaise asked worriedly, I looked up at him and gave him a confused look. "I lost you for sec." He chuckled, I gulped and looked around the room before laying my head back on his chest.

Blaise ran his fingers through my hair as I fell asleep listening to his racing heart beat.