Fourteen

Draco

The next day I sat in the Grand Hall waiting for Nirvana to walk in. Last night had been insane, and it turns out I liked her, I really did and I couldn't deny my true feelings.

She walked into the Grand Hall with Blaise, making my heart race. I smiled and sat up straighter, but the smile disappeared when I saw how sad she looked.

She sat down across from me and gave me a weak smile. "Eat up." Blaise said, Nirvana sighed and looked at me and down at her empty plate.

"Yes Blaise." She said dryly, Blaise grabbed some waffles and threw them on her plate making my blood boil.

"What's up with you Blaise?" I asked angrily, he was treating Nirvana so poorly, and it broke my heart. I wanted to Avada Kedravra him in that moment, but I couldn't..

Blaise scoffed and stood up slamming his hands on the table. "Hmm, maybe the fact that you took advantage of my girlfriend by kissing her!" Everyone in the room turned to look our way.

"Blaise that's not what happe-"

I rose up from my seat and slammed my hands on the table looking at him in the eye. "Yeah! I did! And it was amazing!" I yelled trying to make him jealous. But not only was I trying to make him jealous, it was the truth.

"Well guess what, she's my girlfriend not yours so back off mate!" Blaise yelled, Nirvana groaned and stood up making Blaise to turn and look at her. Nirvana pushed Blaise making him fall on his seat.

"Draco didn't take advantage of me and I'm not your girlfriend!"

She stormed out of the Grand Hall and the whispering began. The Gryffindors looked over at our table with their eyes wide open, I shrugged and ran after Nirvana when Harry, Ron and Hermione tilted their heads toward the door.

"Nirvana!" I called out, she turned around and I smirked at how beautiful she looked even when she was mad. "Come here." I said, Nirvana rolled her eyes and smiled as she walked toward me.

I looked down at the medium height girl and wrapped my arms around her. "Talk it out with him." I whispered, it hurt to say those words, but she liked Blaise, not me.

Nirvana

As much as I wanted to be with Blaise, my heart broke into a billion pieces when Draco told me to talk it out with Blaise. I loved Draco, I liked Blaise, but if that's what Draco wanted then I guess I would talk things out with Blaise.

"Ok." I whispered, I felt tears on the edge of my eyes, but I blinked them back. I sniffled and stopped hugging Draco, he grabbed my hands and kissed them as I slowly stepped away from him.

I sighed and felt like turning back to look at the waiting Draco, but I didn't, instead I ran to the Common Room and locked myself up in the girls dormitory waiting for Blaise.

My leg bounced up and down and I played with my hands waiting for him to just burst through the door, and just as I expected it, he burst through the door and I stood up and walked toward him.

"Blaise I'm sorry, please forgive me I- I-" I looked down at my hands, I truly felt bad, no matter how much I loved Draco. Blaise pushed me on the bed and I looked at him with fear in my eyes, he didn't look the same, he wasn't acting the same.

"How could you? I trusted you Nirvana!"

"We're not even together Blaise! You asked me on a date, not to be yours!"

He scoffed and ran his hand down his face. Blaise pointed at me and stepped closer to me, my heart raced, I didn't know if he was going to hit me or not. "And I'm glad I didn't ask you to be with me, because you would've ended up like the cheating bitch in my head." Blaise said before leaving the dormitory slamming the door making me flinch.