Twenty Seven

Sorry to bother your reading but lets take a quick moment to appreciate y'all for reading my book

Sorry to bother your reading but lets take a quick moment to appreciate y'all for reading my book. I'm honestly so grateful to have you baddies as my readers, this is my most successful book on Wattpad, so thank you, you guys are the goats. Happy reading!

Draco

The next morning, Nirvana and I ran to the first living room like children. We sat down by the tree and impatiently waited for our parents to get downstairs.

"Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Malfoy."

A blush spread across my cheeks when I heard her say my name. Her soft voice made even the most horrible things in the world sound lovely, and I hated and loved her for it.

Nirvana's parents made it downstairs and sat down by the fire place with cups on tea in their hands. "Your parents had to leave early in the morning Draco." Mrs. Giannina said with sadness in her voice, I smiled even though it hurt me to have them not be by my side.

"May I go first?" I asked looking at Mrs. and Mr. Giannina, along with Kelly and his wife. They nodded and I gave each of them their presents, I smiled at Nirvana and gave her 2 boxes, a small one and big one.

She hugged me tight and smiled at the small box before completely destroying the yellow wrapping paper. She untied the yellow ribbon which was wrapped around the black box and she slowly opened up the black box.

Nirvana

My eyes met a beautiful golden ring with Emerald diamonds. I gasped and looked up at Draco who had a worried look on his face. "How much was this?!" I laughed looking down at the ring and back at Malfoy. He stayed quiet and I smacked him making the room laugh.

"A couple thousands

"A couple thousands."

I gasped and smacked him once again. "Are you freaking kidding me!? You're insane!" Draco laughed and grabbed the ring and put it on my finger. I shook my head and laughed as I thought about looked down at the ring.