Thirty Three

Nirvana

I sat in the library reading a book when from the corner of my eye I saw Cedric pass by with a sad look on his face.

"Cedric?" I said putting my book down and look up at the tall boy as I slowly stood up, not believing my eyes. He turned to look at me, and smiled.

"Rose." He whispered running to hug me. He loved calling me by my middle name, he always said I reminded him of a Rose.

He ran to hug me, and I ran to hug him. It felt amazing to finally hug him after some much time had passed without feeling his touch.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for doing that do you. You didn't de-"

"Shhh, it's ok. Just hold me while you can. That's all I'm asking for." I whispered. I couldn't believe I could see him again, I couldn't believe I could hold him again. But how? I asked myself as we stood there holding each other. I didn't even care if people thought it was crazy, I just wanted to hold him again.

Blaise

I sat across the library watching Nirvana hugging with Cedric, I wished I could hug her but I couldn't. I'd done things, bad things just to have her see me again, and to give her powers that she will need later on in her life.

I was smiling, but I had tears in my eyes. Sad tears. I wasn't an emotional guy, or a soft guy, but when it came to Nirvana, I was so soft, I could be hard when I was around her because somehow she always made me smile.

"You're such an idiot if you think she still loves you." A voice said in my head, I shook my head and tried to push it to the back of my head, but it came back like a boomerang.

Ever since I did what I did for Nirvana, that voice lived in my head rent free.It hurt me to hear those words, even though I knew her love for me was still there.

Nirvana

Nirvana

I scanned the hall for Draco, and I smiled when I saw him talking to Crabbe and Goyle about something. I ran up to him and hugged him from behind, Draco smiled and kissed my hands over and over again.

"I need to tell you something." I whispered in Draco's ear as I stood on my tippy toes.

"Not now dear."

Harry passed by with Ron and Hermione and Draco, Crabbe and Goyle stuck up behind them completely abandoning me. I sighed and looked at Blaise who sat on a bench with a shrug. "They're just spying on the Gryffindors, no big deal Vana." Blaise chuckled standing up, I nodded and we walked to the Common Room together.

"You saw Cedric too though right?" I asked excitedly, Blaise smiled and nodded with his hands behind his back. I sighed and smiled at the thought of seeing him again. "It was amazing seeing the guy I thought I'd never see again."

"I wish I could hug you too." Blaise said sadly, I stopped in front of him and sighed.

"So do I, but we'll hug one day. Right?" I asked, Blaise sighed and nodded slowly.

"Yeah, but one day's probably like 80 years from now." He said with a sad tone. I never realized how long 80 years was still he mentioned it, and it suddenly felt like eternity.

I sighed and we headed up to the Common Room, which was full of Slytherins, and everything was a mess. "Ahhhh, you're here!" Flint said holding up a cup as he approached me.

"What's going on here?" I asked, my voice filled with confusion. Flint laughed and looked around.

"It's a party mate!"

I nodded and tried to push past him, but he pushed me back. "Don't be such a party pooper Giannina, remember last year when you were the queen of parties? Where'd that Giannina go?" He asked, I scoffed and once again tried to push past him, but failed.

"She's fucking dead Flint, now let me through."

"Oh you know she's really not."

I groaned and tried going the other way, but Flint stepped in front of me. "Flint don't do this, I'm really tired right now." I said, but he refused to listen.

"Just one drink

"Just one drink."

"No."

"Come o-"

There was a loud thud and everyone gasped as our eyes followed the sound. "She said no Flint, now let her go to bed." Draco said angrily, Flint rolled his eyes and I ran to Draco wrapping my arms around him as I glared at Flint.

Draco led me to the girls dormitory, and we sat on my bed. "What were you trying to tell me earlier dear?" He asked, gently putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm not really in the mood anymore." I said sadly, Draco sighed and nodded as he smiled slightly.

"Tell me when you want to, or if you want to." Draco whispered looking into my eyes. I smiled and hugged him tight.

"Goodnight darling

"Goodnight darling."

"Goodnight Draco."

We let go of one another, and he left with a slight smile on his face. I sighed and headed to the showers.