Thirty Seven

Nirvana

"Draco, Vana we're going to be late." My mom said walking up to Draco and I, we rose up from the ground and I cleaned my sun dress off before rushing inside the house.

I grabbed the small things I needed and let the butlers take care of my trunk. I sat down in the limo and sighed as my leg bounced up and down at the nervousness.

When my mom came up to Draco and I she didn't look very happy, she had a smile on her face but anger in her eyes. She always warned me not to fall for him, but I still did, and I couldn't be blamed. He was handsome and such a gentleman, it was impossible to not fall for a guy like Draco.

After the long plane ride we finally made it to Rome, we walked inside the house and let butlers take care of everything

My parents went to their offices and Draco and I went to the library. "I remember when I first came over, there were hundreds of empty shelves and look at them now." Draco said looking around at the shelves filled with all sorts of books.

I chuckled and smiled as I walked closer to him running my finger by the books. There was a knock at the door that made me flinch.

"Come in." I said as I pushed Draco on a chair and handed him an open book. I heard the door squeak open and foot steps approached Draco and I.

"Your parents would like to speak with you Miss." Ehrin said, I nodded and put hands behind by back as he led me out the library and upstairs to my moms office.

He opened the door for me and I walked in the room, the sound of the closing door behind me making me jump. "Nirvana sit." My mother said angrily as she sat down on her desk. I sighed and sat down on the white leather chair as I made eye contact with my dad who sat behind my mothers desk.

"What is it?" I asked clearing my throat, my parents looked at each other and back at me making me even more nervous than I already was.

"You and Draco seem awfully close, and I know what's going between you two, but we can't allow it." My mother said making my heart sink. "You have to get an arranged marriage, and soon." She said.

It hurt me so much to hear those words because I didn't want to get married to man I didn't love. "I love him." I said looking down at my lap as my tears blurred my vision.

"You're just a kid Vana, you don't know what-"

I rose up from my seat and looked at them both with tears in my eyes. "I know I'm a kid alright?! But love can strike you at anytime, and you better than anyone should know this!" I yelled making them look down in disappointment.

My parents fell in love at a young age, it was their first day at Hogwarts and they sat down by each other at the Slytherin table. My dad told me that every second, every minute of every hour they spent together, the more they fell in love. So why were they calling me out on falling in love at a young age when they fell in love at young age as well?

I scoffed and slammed the door as loud as I could as I left my mothers office. My blood boiled, they had absolutely no right to say that to me. Just because they were my parents it didn't mean I had to listen to everything they said right?

————

The next day at brunch everyone was quiet, the only noise there was were the birds chirping and the forks sliding across our plates.

My parents kept glaring at Draco which made me angry since he'd done absolutely nothing wrong. "Can you stop?" I asked breaking the silence, my parents got their eyes off Draco and focused them on me. "Draco didn't do anything wrong so stop looking at him like that!"

I groaned and harshly picked up the cloth off my thighs and cleaned the areas around my mouth before throwing it on the table and grabbing Draco's hand dragging him inside.

"What's going on between you and your parents? You've been acting weird since- Is it because I'm here?" Draco asked, I sighed and brought my hand up to his cheek.

"No, no it's not that it's just," I paused and looked down at our feet. "my parents want me to get an arranged marriage. They've had this plan for me for a while now but since they see we're really close with each o-"

"An arranged marriage Vana?!" Draco yelled, I sighed and took a step back as I looked down at my feet. "When in the bloody hell were you planning on telling me this?" He said angrily.

"I didn't think you would've cared!"

"Well I do! That should be me you're getting married to!"

I knew it wasn't the right time but it made me blush when he said that was supposed to be him. Was he really thinking about marrying me in the future? Draco embraced me and inhaled the smell of my hair.

I always thought I would be just fine having an arranged marriage but since I was with Draco I thought it would be hell because I didn't want to be with anyone who wasn't him.

"We'll figure this out, just like we always do."