Ten

Kelly^

Draco

When I heard Blaise leave the common room, I walked out the common so I could talk to Nirvana, but she was asleep on the couch.

I sighed and grabbed her blanket from the girls dormitory and put it over her since she always got super cold when she fell asleep. As I tried walking away, I tripped over the carpet making a big mess.

Nirvana jumped up and looked down at me. "Are you ok?" She asked nervously, I nodded and got up and sat next to her.

"Where'd Blaise go?"

"Class."

"Why aren't you in class?"

"Pansy and I got in an argument in the hall."

Nirvana

I bit my bottom lip and grabbed his hand. "It's alright." I let go of his hand, but he grabbed my hand and we looked into each other's eyes.

"Don't let go just yet." Draco whispered, my breathing got sort of heavy, so I looked away.

I scanned the room as I moved my legs and toes up and down. "Would you stop moving so much!" Draco laughed, I turned to look at him and playfully punched his arm.

"I'm nervous!"

Draco rolled his eyes playfully and we both sat back on the couch. "I'm sorry about earlier, I should stay out of your love life like you stay out of mine." He said.

"Thanks..." I said, Draco let go of my hand and stood up.

"Come with me." Draco said, I rolled my eyes and we walked out of the common room.

As we wondered the empty halls of Hogwarts, Draco and I brought back memories from when we were kids. And not gonna lie, it was pretty amazing. I hated bringing up the past most of the time, but when I brought back the past with Draco, it was different, I liked bringing up the past with him because there was nothing but good things to talk about..

"Remember when we kissed i-"

1990

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!" My mom yelled as she passed my the closet Draco and I were in.

I felt like giggling, but Draco put his finger over my lips and shook his head signaling me not to. I gulped as I tried looking into his eyes, I noticed how Draco smirked as he leaned closer to me.

He smashed his lips against mine and I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach as my heart beat faster. His lips were soft and he tasted like Green Apples.

The door burst open and we pulled away from the kiss I never wanted to end. "GOTCHA!" My dad yelled.

"Yeah um I-" I said not wanting to talk about it. I was starting to lose feelings for Draco, so talking about the kiss would just make it harder for me to do so.

"I'm an arse for bringing that up, I'm sorry." Draco saved grabbing my hand making my body tense up. "I'm sorry..." He said letting go of my hand.

"No it's alright I-"

Draco grabbed my waist and pinned against the wall, he looked deeply into my eyes and down at my lips making my breathing heavy. "You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you right now." He said putting his hand by my head.

I wanted to tell him to do it, but I had a thing for Blaise and I couldn't do that to him. "I-I should go.." I said speeding to the Common Room.

My face was red, and I kept thinking about what Draco said, it was wrong but I wanted it badly. I wanted to feel his lips against mine again, but again, I couldn't do that to Blaise, he'd been too good to me.