Fourty Six

Nirvana

It had been 2 months since the fight Draco and I had in the Common Room. We still talked and all, but it just wasn't the same anymore. He wasn't so sweet anymore, he was rude and selfish, and no matter how much I loved him, I was starting to regret choosing him over my family, because I knew things between us wouldn't last.

I sat in the Three Broom Sticks drinking a Butter Beer in the corner of the room when I saw Draco walk in. His eyes were low and red and his eye bags had gotten darker. He approached me and sat down next to me with his head down.

A thought I never thought thought would cross my mind, crossed my mind, and my heart shattered. "You don't love me anymore huh?" I asked with a shaky voice as I wiped off the Butter Beer from my upper lip. Draco slowly looked up at me and just stared at me.

I scoffed and got up from my seat, but Draco grabbed my wrist causing me to turn around

I scoffed and got up from my seat, but Draco grabbed my wrist causing me to turn around. My eye sight was blurry due to the tears that were soon going to go down like a water fall if I blinked.

"I do. You're the only reason my heart is beating right now, I just have a lot going on." Draco whispered looking around although we were the only ones there.

I sighed and sat down beside him and wiped my tears away. "Well then what is it Malfoy? And don't lie to me because I'm tired of seeing you like this!" I whispered yelled at him.

Cedric sat down in front of us with a serious look on his face, I gulped and slowly turned my head to look at him. "He's one of them Rose." He said, I gave him a confused look not knowing what the hell he was talking about. "Draco has the Death Mark."

My breathing got heavy, and my eyes went back on Draco

My breathing got heavy, and my eyes went back on Draco. "So?" I asked as I waited for his answer, even though I already had it.

"I wish I could tell you, trust me I do. Just-" He sighed grabbing my hands and kissing them, "don't let go just yet, because if you do I'll lose my mind. Just hold on a little longer. Please?" Draco whispered, I stopped to think for a second, and nodded.

I didn't like Death Eaters, but Draco probably had his reasons, and I had to learn to respect that. But why did he ask me to hold a little longer?