Fifty Two

Nirvana

There were Death Eaters, Death Eaters everywhere! I picked up December and hid her in the barn before running inside the house.

My eyes met Bellatrixs, she glared at me and ran upstairs to Draco's and I's room, "No!" I yelled running after all of them. I didn't want them to hurt him, or take him away from me. He was all I had...

They all ran inside the room and slammed the door shut completely locking me out of it. I banged on the door over and over again as I begged for them to open it but they just wouldn't listen. Of course they didn't, they were Death Eaters. They only cared for themselves.

"Please don't take him! I'm begging you!" I cried as I banged on the door. The door finally opened revealing Greyback and Lucius, they held Draco like a prisoner, "Lucius please don't take him." I sobbed, he gulped and shook his head.

"Lord Voldemort's orders, besides, he's my son, I do whatever I want with him, Giannina." He said, Draco looked at me and nervously whispered something in his fathers ear. Lucius looked at Draco and I back and forth, and let go of Draco and gave Greyback the signal to let him go as well, "Make it quick, but you'll have to pay the price of it later, Draco." He said, I ran up to Draco and wrapped my arms around him.

"Please don't leave me

"Please don't leave me."

"I'm sorry but I have to my dear."

He kissed me goodbye and was taken away. I dropped to my knees and watched as they took him as if he was an animal. My heart ached as I wondered if that was the last time I was going to see him.

I loved him so much I would trade places with him, but then that meant he would be unhappy. And I didn't want that. Draco deserved so much better, he might've been a monster to others, but he was the complete opposite. He was sweet, gentle and a gentleman, but he was just afraid to show that he had a soft spot.

———

3 months and 6 days, that's how long it'd been since Draco was taken away from me. I sent him letters, but never got a reply. I was starting to go crazy. I had an eating disorder, which Draco helped me out with, but with him gone I wasn't eating at all. I rarely went out of my room. The maid my grandparents had sent said I'd fallen into depression and that I needed to talk to someone about it, but I didn't want to. I wanted to talk to Blaise, Cedric, or Draco. No one else. But they were all gone..

I dragged myself outside to the beach and sat down on one of the swings the butler made for me. It wasn't his job to do that, but he insisted on making it, he said it would help but it didn't. The swing swung back and forth, till it finally stopped minutes later, and I didn't even bother to continue moving it, so I just sat there listening to the waves.