Twenty Three

Nirvana

For the next week, everyone in the Slytherin house was afraid of me due to the incident that happened. It was weird having no one talk to you, but I didn't really care. I wanted to be alone after what happened with Blaise.

I sat down on the couch beside Draco and he sighed not daring to look at me. He'd been like that all week, at least he didn't walk away from me like he always did. Where things getting better between us?

Draco got up from the couch and stormed out the Common Room along with Crabbe and Goyle. Spoke too soon. I rolled my eyes and held back the tears, I had to be strong, no matter how hard life got. I was tired of crying, I was tired of everything, so I had to pretend to be strong till I finally was. Right? Fake it till you make it.

I groaned and laid down on the couch, I wanted to hang out with the Gryffindors, but they were all in their Common Room, which I wasn't allowed into due to the rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Life had been so hard for me lately, I didn't know what to do with myself. I didn't know weather to go back to Italy, or to stay in Hogwarts, both didn't feel like home anymore. At home my mom was so strict on me, she never let me do what I wanted to do. I had to eat like a lady, dress like a lady and act like a lady. She also had control over everything I ate, I couldn't eat sweets or too much food and at Hogwarts everyone hated me, except for my Gryffindor friends of course. Right? Or did they hate me as well?

I put my hands on my face and sighed, I wanted to scream, but we all knew how that would turn out, and I couldn't put anyone in danger.

Draco

"You can't just keep on ignoring her, besides she hasn't done anything wrong Malfoy." Crabbe said as we walked down the corridors. He was completely right, I agreed with him, but I was just afraid like everyone else in Slytherin. What Nirvana did was powerful, I don't think any witch or wizard in history had ever done what Nirvana did that night.

The week continued, more boring than ever

The week continued, more boring than ever. Blaise was pretty boring, but not having him around made my life more miserable and boring.

I attempted talking to Nirvana but she started to ignore me and everyone else. It was annoying but I deserved it for ignoring her without a reason.

As I rushed down the stairs, I bumped into the person I least expected to bump into. Nirvana. She fell back on the floor and groaned in annoyance, I stuck out my hand for her to help her stand up but she rolled her eyes and stood up on her own.

"Fuck off Malfoy."

I looked into her eyes, she wasn't the same anymore

I looked into her eyes, she wasn't the same anymore. No matter how icy her eyes looked, they were always warm, but in that moment they were cold. Ice cold.

I scoffed and she threw me a confused look. "Yeah ok Giannina." I said feeling a little hurt, but then I thought about what the other Slytherins and I had been doing for the past 2 weeks and realized that I had no right on feeling hurt after ignoring Nirvana for that long. She didn't have anyone, she'd just lost her boyfriend and was basically forced to go through her loss on her own.

Nirvana tried walking away, but I grabbed her arm. "I'm not gonna let you go so easily." I said not daring to turn around to look at her. Nirvana scoffed and stepped back in front of me with her hands crossed over her chest.

"I let you go easily, so can you." She raised her brow. I gulped knowing what she meant by that, I felt awful for it, but it was for the best. In that moment I planned on apologizing to her for everything, but instead I smirked and stepped closer and closer to her till she was pinned against the side of the stairs. "What are you doing?" She asked as I looked down at her lips, then my lips followed down her neck and then....I paused and met her eyes again.

"I love you."

"I'm done with these lies."

"I'm not lying dear."

Her breathing got heavy causing my smirk to grow bigger. I brought my hand up to her cheek and leaned closer for a kiss, but instead of Nirvana leaning as well, she moved her head to the side causing me to kiss her cheek.

"Get off of me Malfoy." She whispered, Nirvana turned back to look at me. But this time she had tears in her eyes.

"Don't do that again

"Don't do that again." She said with pain in her voice. Her hands were shaking along with her legs, I tried getting close to her but she took a step back.

"Stay away from me."

A sharp pain went through my heart when those words came out her mouth. "Nirvana I'm so sorry I-" I tried getting close to her once more, but she took another step back, a step that almost costed her her life.

Nirvana nearly fell off the side the stairs, and the fact that they were moving stairs made it even worse. I grabbed her by her waist and locked eyes with her for a second, completely getting lost in them. I pulled her back up and she rolled eyes as she stepped away from me waiting for the stairs to get to wherever she was going.