Fourty Seven

Philip

Nirvana wasn't with me for long, but the house still felt pretty empty without her. There weren't no sobs coming from her room or giggles, or anything at all. My parents were always away, which made me feel more alone.
Nirvana was amazing, she was everything I ever looked for in a girl, but she was in love with somebody else, so I knew I had to let her go, no matter how hard that was on me. Besides, it was illegal for us to get married before 18, so it was sort of a relief.

I sat in out by the garden eating my breakfast, when I saw Nirvana in the distance, and every second she got closer and closer to me.

"Philip! Hi!" She waved as she ran toward me, she'd changed a lot in the past few months. Her hair was short, and her style was different. She didn't wear dresses or skirts, she wore skinny jeans and boots.

I got up to hug her but she took a step back, "That's fair." I laughed, "I guess." I mumbled under my breath not knowing what'd done wrong. I did everything I could to get her to be happy, but it was fine if she rejected me kind of. I mean, she was already dating Malfoy.

We both sat down and I continued eating, "Do you want some?" I asked pointing at my breakfast, Nirvana nodded and I smiled up at her. "Without the grapes though right? Because you're allergic." She threw me a confused look and shook her head.

"I'm not allergic."

"But I thoug-"

"It was a joke Philip."

I nodded and walked over one of the cooks. He walked over to us and I nicely asked him for another fruit bowl. Once he was gone Nirvana and I continued talking. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at Hogwarts?" I asked putting a piece of Pineapple in my mouth.

"It's already summer break." Nirvana said. She was being so jumpy, and no matter how much I wanted to ask why, I knew I couldn't. That wasn't my business anymore.

As we waited for the cook to bring her her fruit bowl, we continued to catch up on what'd been up to. She didn't mention much and the stuff that she did mention didn't really add up which was really weird.

———
Draco

"There you are!" I said walking toward Nirvana, she turned around in her chair and smiled brightly at me. "I've been looking for you everywhere." I said kissing her forehead before sitting down beside her in the library.

"We're almost done with school, just 2 more weeks

"We're almost done with school, just 2 more weeks." She chuckled grabbing my hand and kissing it. We stopped fighting which was a relief, at first I was afraid that she would leave me, but she stayed by my side instead of walking away. And even when I almost died because of Potter, she was there by my side the whole time. She never let me out of her sight during the incident, and I was grateful for that, because I needed someone. And that someone was her. Nirvana Rose Giannina.

 Nirvana Rose Giannina

"Yeah, two more weeks." I sighed looking down at our hands. I was worried. Nervous. But most of all scared. In 2 weeks I had to have the vanishing cabinet finished and in two weeks I had to kill Dumbledore, and the second Nirvana found out about it, she would leave me, and never come back, and that's what scared me. I had to murder a man who watched me grow, I probably had to lose the girl I loved, and I had to put my friends in danger. And it was all because I had to keep my family on their feet.

"Draco are you ok?" Nirvana asked softly as she brought her hand up to my cheek. She smiled slightly and wiped away the tear I never knew had escaped my eyes.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it over and over again trying to distract her. Nirvana giggled and leaned closer to me to kiss me.

"I love you

"I love you."

"Forever."

————

A week, I had one week left. I wasn't ready, I was ready to lose everything.

I got out of bed and walked to the Astronomy Tower, where I met Nirvana. She sat all alone in the cold windy night looking up at the sea of stars in the sky. "What are you doing here darling?" I asked taking off my blanket and putting it over her.

"Could ask you the same question." Nirvana said softly as she turned her head to look at me when I sat down beside her. She placed her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her as we looked up at the sky together.

"Nirvana I-"

"LOOK A SHOOTING STAR!"

She yelled excitedly pointing up at the Shooting Star that flew over us. "Make a wish." She whispered putting her soft cold hands over my eyes. I smiled and made my wish.

"Your turn." I whispered gently pulling her hand off my face. Nirvana smiled and closed her eyes to make her wish.

When I went up to the Astronomy Tower I expected to be there all alone and have some private time, but having Nirvana there was better. She made everything better. And as much as I hated Yellow, she was my Yellow. My happiness.