Seventeen

Draco

Dinner came around, and I watched as Blaise and Nirvana walked through the Grand Hall holding hands, with jealousy in my eyes.

"Calm down mate, you have Pansy." Goyle whispered, I snapped my head to look at him and glared at him.But my glare disappeared once I realized he was completely right. I chuckled and tapped his shoulder as a thank you.

"And this whole time I thought you were just a brainless guy!"

A smile spread across my face, and I looked ahead of me to see Blaise and Nirvana sit down in front of us. "What are you smiling about?" Nirvana asked with a smirk, I smirked back and raised my brows.

"Nothing." I lied, Pansy sat down beside me and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. Nirvana gulped and looked down at her food, she picked up her fork and slowly ate not daring to look up. Fuck. The words Nirvana said to me before replayed in my head over and over again.

"Just because you have a dick doesn't mean that you have to act like one."

I sighed and whispered to Pansy to meet me outside after dinner. She smirked and nodded, and ate as fast as possible. I liked Pansy, but something about us was off, maybe it was the fact that I liked Nirvana too, or maybe I was confused about my feelings for her.

I looked at Nirvana again, and she was still looking down at her food, except this time she wasn't eating at all. Blaise was whispering something in her ear, and she just kept on shaking her head.

Nirvana

"I'm tired of this N. Just finish eati-" Blaise said, I looked up at him and shook my head once more. "You're going to end up sick." He continued trying to convince me to eat, but I just couldn't. My stomach felt so full, and I had only taken 3 bites of my food. Forcefully.

"I can't Blaise." I whispered, he sighed and nodded pulling me close to him. As I played around with Blaises robe, I felt eyes on me. I looked up at Draco, and he immediately looked away, aka towards Pansy. I rolled my eyes and closed them not wanting to see them together.

 I rolled my eyes and closed them not wanting to see them together

Draco

Pansy finished her food in seconds, she grabbed my hand and tried getting me to stand up. "Pansy let me eat." I chuckled, but she refused to let me to so.

"No! I'm done eating! Lets go!" She whined, I sighed and rolled my eyes. As I got up from the bench, I kept my eyes on Nirvana, not daring to remove them off of her. God she was beautiful, even when she was sad. "Draco? Draco!" Pansy called my name as she snapped her fingers in front of my eyes. I looked at her and tilted my head.

"What?" I asked not knowing what was going on. She rolled her eyes and dragged me out of the Grand Hall.

As we wondered the halls of Hogwarts, Pansy and I would stop every time we got the chance to, and kiss. It wasn't exactly what I wanted to do, but it was what Pansy wanted. It got annoying after a while, but I liked her, and I couldn't just tell her I didn't like it or else it would be over between us, and I couldn't go to Nirvana, she was dating Blaise.

We made it outside and Pansy and I sat down on the grass. I brought my legs up to chest, and Pansy sat down with her legs out, one over the other. I turned to look at her, and gave her a nervous smile.

Pansy looked at me with a smile on her face. "I brought you out here because," I paused, I was super nervous, but it wasn't because I was afraid of rejection. Pansy would say yes to my offer whenever, wherever, there was just something that made me nervous. "I want you to be my girlfriend." She squealed and tackled me as she hugged me tight.

"I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK!"

Pansy kissed my cheek over and over again and I just laid there with a smile on my face. I never had a girlfriend before, so I felt pretty excited about getting with Pansy, except that nothing would really change between us since we already did all the things couples already did.

She finally got off me, and we laid down on the grass looking up at the blue night sky. I grabbed Pansy's hand and intertwined my fingers with hers and we turned our heads to look at each other, a blush spread across our faces and we looked back up at the sky.

"This moment would be so much better if there was a full moon." Pansy said sadly, I sighed and nodded in agreement. For some reason, there was always a half moon when Pansy and I were around each other at night. But when I was with Nirvana, the full moon never failed to shine over us, it was like a spotlight, but it never focused on me, it focused on the beautiful girl she was.

Pansy groaned and let go of my hand as she sat up ruining the moment. I rolled my eyes and sat up as well. "What's wrong?" I asked, Pansy rolled her eyes and pointed at the sky.

"No stars tonight."

I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. Pansy snuggled close to me and laid her head on my chest. "We should do this more often." Pansy said, I opened my mouth to say something, but I closed it.

"You're right." I swallowed down the lies. Star gazing was something I was not looking forward to do with Pansy, she complained quite a lot. At first it was cute, and it was one of the reasons I fancied her, but as the years passed it got quite annoying.