Fourty Four

Nirvana

The big day finally came around, it wasn't big for me, but it was big for my parents. They had big smiles on their faces, meanwhile I had a frown, but I would smile once in awhile, or I guess you could say every time I thought about Draco being there. But I didn't really want him being there watching everything happen.

A woman stepped in front of me and slammed a big bag of makeup on the table beside me. "You are beautiful dear, but you have to look better than this on your wedding." She said sassily as she passed her hand in front of my face.

While she worked on my makeup, her friend worked on doing my hair. For the next hour, all I could think about was Draco, he lived rent free in my head and heart, it was impossible to get him out of head, and impossible for my heart to forget about him. We were like magnets, no matter how far we got away from each other, we always ended up together, except this time we wouldn't end up together.

Draco

I looked at myself in the mirror trying to look my best for Nirvana even though I wasn't the one she was choosing. A tear rolled down my cheek, and my mother  walked up from behind me and forced me to turn around. She wiped my tear away with her wand.

"Don't cry Draco," she forced me to turn again, and my eyes locked with the reflection of my grey eyes. "there's plenty of fish in the sea, specially for a guy who looks like you." She smiled laying her head on my shoulder. "Although Nirvana will always be the girl I want you to be with." She left my hotel room, and a sob escaped my lips.

I ran to the bathroom and put my hands on the sink, as I looked at myself in the mirror while the tears just continued on coming.

She was mine, I was hers, we were supposed to end up together, but her parents got in the way just like in every fairytale

She was mine, I was hers, we were supposed to end up together, but her parents got in the way just like in every fairytale. Except this was real life, and we weren't going to end up together like in the stories Nirvana would read to me.

 Except this was real life, and we weren't going to end up together like in the stories Nirvana would read to me

She walked down the isle with her hands wrapped around her fathers arm. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her smile was forced. She still loves me.