Twenty Six

Nirvana

I got home and my parents rushed to hug me. "Are you ok? We heard about the-" My dad said, I sighed and nodded as I slowly pushed them away.

"I'm fine, Draco got me out of the train before they got to me." I said, my parents faces went from worried to serious making me confuse.

"Draco's a fine boy, but-"

I ran to the stairs cutting my father off. We had the same conversation for years! 'Draco's a fine boy but do not fall for him.' I was tired of it, specially since they never gave me a reason to not fall for him.

"Do you need me to get your trunk Miss?" Laura, one of the maids asked as I walked down the hall to my bedroom. I smiled at her and shook my head.

"No thank you Laura, I got it." I said lifting up my trunk with a smile on my face. She nodded and curtsied before leaving.

I made it to my room, and smiled as I breathed in the smell of Vanilla and Shea Butter. A smile spread across my face as I turned around and met Ehrin, one of the servants. He winked at me and curtsied before walking away. He knew how much I loved the smell of Shea Butter and Vanilla, so he always made my bedroom smell like those smells.

I threw my trunk on the bed and got ready to unpack my things

I threw my trunk on the bed and got ready to unpack my things. As soon as I opened up my trunk, I found Blaises' ring that I gave him for his birthday sitting on my black Slytherin robe with an envelope beneath it. The tears started coming, but I pushed them back not wanting to cry anymore.

I grabbed the envelope and the ring, and slowly sat down on my bed beside the trunk. I opened up the envelope and pulled a letter.

Dear Vana,

I'm always by your side, you're not able to see me now, but I'll find a way to make you see me just like I found a way to give you those powers you're soon discover. Once I find a way to do so, just call my name when you feel alone, and I'll be there by your side darling. I know you're trying to stay strong, but it's ok to cry once in a while, it's ok to not be strong all the time. I know there were times that I wasn't there to protect you, but I'm here now, and I promise that I'll keep you safe, I'll do anything and everything to make sure the girl I love is ok. I'm not able to control your feelings, that's why I'm asking you to please let it all out, that's the only way you're gonna get through your pain.

I'm aware you're getting closer to Draco, and I'm aware you're in love with him. I can see it in those beautiful eyes of yours, I can see that he makes you happier than I ever did, and no matter how much it hurts, your smile always finds a way to make the sadness go away, and I wish the best for you both.

- I love you... Yours forever, Blaise...

A sob escaped my lips, I looked around and smiled as I looked down at the letter. I brought it up to my chest and hugged it tight as I imagined it was Blaise.