Fifty Four

Draco

Nirvana and I sat by the the ocean talking and doing normal couple things. I'd been nearly a year since we hadn't seen each other specially since she didn't go to Hogwarts for her 7th year.

"Vana?" I whispered with a shaky voice, she looked up at me and smiled, "I have to tell you something." I whispered once again, I was really nervous, specially since she wasn't gonna like what I was about to tell her.

"What is it?" She asked, I sighed and brought my legs up to my chest as I placed my chin on my knees while I continued to look at the ocean.

"There's going to be a war at Hogwarts." I said slightly looking at her.

Nirvana's smile instantly faded away and turned to fear, "When?" She asked getting up, I stammered and followed her inside the house, "Draco answer me, I have to go!" She yelled turning around to look at me

"No! You're not going! I know Voldemort alright? I know t-"

"And so do I!"

"Not the way I do Vana," I whispered pulling her close to me and looking into her eyes one last time, "I know his plan. He's not going to care if you're pure blood or not, him and his army will kill you if you get in the way of his plan just one tiny bit." I whispered so she couldn't notice I was about to cry. It was weird crying over that, but just the thought of ever losing her made me tear up. Nirvana was my world, my everything.

"Bu-"

"No buts. Now, I'm afraid I have to leave."

I looked into her eyes and kissed her before walking to the living room and using the Floo Powder Nirvana gave me to get to Hogwarts.

Nirvana

Nirvana

I sat in my room late at night staring up at the ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking about the battle at Hogwarts, I had to go and help out. That was my school, my friends and my family. We might've not been blood, but in my heart we were and family should always be there for family right?

I closed my eyes and felt myself start to drift away, seconds later I opened my eyes and found myself at Hogwarts. It was dark out, there were screams, spells called out and the schools was falling apart. I turned around and saw Draco and I kissing, we were both crying and our clothes were dirty and ripped, "I love you." I whispered.