Fourty Nine

Nirvana

I laid back in my bed and looked at Blaise who sat on the couch beside me. It'd been a week since I got back from Hogwarts, and every day I got weaker. Blaise tried to find a way to save me, but Elizah dodged his every move.

"She's attached to you Vana." He whispered, "But she's not a spirit anymore, she's human again. You can kill her, we just have to find a way to track her."

"But if she's attached to me, wouldn't killing her kill me?" I asked, Blaise shook his head and stood up to pace back and forth around the room.

"When she does something that might kill you, she gains your power. But if you kill her, you'll get your power back, you won't die because you're alive, she's just going around killing people to collect their flesh, so she's not really alive, which makes her easy to kill."

I nodded and tried to get up, but Blaise shook his head, "No, don't get up." He said putting his hands out.

"Well I'm supposed to be standing in order to kill her though." I scoffed, Blaise shook his head and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Not exactly." He said, "Is she allergic to anything that you're not?" He asked, I nodded and Blaise sighed in relief, "Ok, this is going to be great." He chuckled nervously.

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling, why did bad things always happen to me? What did I ever do to deserve the things that happened to me?

————

Draco sat down at the edge of my bed and smiled as he rubbed his finger against my cheek, "I love you." He whispered softly, a smiled spread across my face and I got up to kiss him.

"Forever." I whispered putting my forehead against his.

"Forever."

A tear rolled down Draco's cheek, and I immediately wiped it away, "What's wrong?" I asked cupping his cheeks, he shook his head and looked down at his lap.

"We didn't have enough time." He whispered referring to the fact I was dying, I chuckled and kissed him once again.

"I think 13 years is plenty of time Draco," I paused, "but at the same time I agree with you. We didn't have enough time."

Draco licked his pink lips as he looked down at my lips, "Can we kiss forever?" He asked softly, chuckled and shook my head, "Why not?" Draco asked.

"It's impossible!" I laughed, he smiled and began tickling me as he laughed along with me. Ever since Dumbledores death, he'd been feeling low, so the fact that he was finally laughing made me so darn happy.

———

Draco

Nirvana fell asleep in my arms, and I smiled as I kissed her forehead, "You're strong darling, please don't leave me." I whispered holding back all my tears. We knew each other all of our lives, but I still wasn't ready to let her go, I finally realized I was in love with her and just a few months later she slowly starts getting taken away from me. It wasn't fair. Nothing was fair.

There was a small knock at the door, after a second or two, the door slowly opened revealing my mother, "Lord Voldemort wants you downstairs immediately." She said softly, I sighed and slowly got out of bed trying not to wake up Nirvana. I hovered over her and looked at her angelic face and kissed her forehead before leaving her room. I always did that when my mother or father said Voldemort wanted me downstairs, because I never knew if that would be my last time seeing the love of my life.

Blaise

As soon as Draco and Narcissa left, I walked closer to Nirvana, "I'm going to do anything and everything to keep you alive, I promise." I whispered, I wanted to kiss her, but she was with Malfoy, and even if she wasn't with him, I couldn't. If I touched her she would end up like Philip, and I didn't want to be the reason she died, I wanted to be the reason she lived.

Philip was soon to return, but not as a good person. He belonged to the man of the other side, just like me, but I made the choice to belong to him, Philip didn't, and that was the sad part.

Growing up there was a myth that when you die, you can sell your soul to the man of the other side so you can save your loved ones or to save yourself, but in order to save yourself you have to kill a human. But not just any human. It had to be someone with Marais DNA. Once you kill that person you throw them in the river of a manor that no one knew till you sold your soul, and I think you already know what river I'm talking about.

The river behind Marais manor had some sort of magical water that a witch put a spell on thousands of years ago, that witch was one of the first Marais. She wasn't loved by her family, so she came up with the Marais curse and showed it to the man of the other side. Anyway, once you kill a Marais, you have to kill others in order to stay alive, and even though Elizah wasn't exactly killing Nirvana, she was feeding off of her. She was killing her, but slowly.

"Remember when I asked you to be my girlfriend?" I sniffled, I wiped my tears away and put my hands over my eyes, "I was- Whoa." And that was it, that was all it was. Whoa. I was extremely happy that day, I finally got the chance to get the girl I loved, but no matter how much I loved her, she belonged to Draco. And not just because they were in love, it was because they were soulmates. See, that was the thing about being dead. I got to see the future and the past, and even though the future wasn't always the way I saw it, I was more than sure that they belonged together.

————

Nirvana

Blaise and I sat in my room making our plan to catch Elizah, when the door burst open revealing Lucius, "Who are you talking to dear?" He asked softly.

"No one, I like to talk to myself." I chuckled, but then I remembered that Dumbledore said something like that before he died, and that made me so upset.

He nodded and slowly closed the door again as he left, "Isn't it weird?" Blaise asked, I threw him a confused look. He lost me the second those words came out of his mouth, "I mean, Lucius and Narcissa are like your parents siblings, isn't that weird? Dating the son of the people your parents consider as family." He said biting into a apple.

"Well we're not actually blood, and my parents don't consider the Malfoys as siblings anymore because of Draco objecting at my wedding." Blaise nodded and we continued to discuss our plan. He was going to find Elizah when she's looking for someone to kill, and then he'll lock her up and take me to her so I could kill her. It was going to be weird having to kill your twin, but I had to, I couldn't let her hurt me or anyone else, she'd done enough damage.

———

Guess who shifted realities!! Meeeee!!! It took me about 10 minutes to get to Hogwarts, but I made it....Not completely though. I stopped at the whomping willows because my friend decided to be annoying and spam my phone 😭😭😭

But anyway, it's currently 4am so I'll try again right now...

Also, don't judge my whole Elizah idea thing that's happening right now. My brain just keeps on doing whatever it wants to do. Hope y'all have a good day or night 😀✨