Fifteen

Blaise

Nirvana and I started hanging out more then usual, it felt nice to have her back in my life. All those days without her made me realize that I couldn't live without her, I was deeply in love with her.

"Where are we going now?" Nirvana asked, I smirked and gently grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers.

We stopped at the Black Lake, and I signaled my hands toward it

We stopped at the Black Lake, and I signaled my hands toward it. "TADAAA!" Nirvana giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck as she looked me in the eye.

"Try not to get me killed."

My jaw dropped and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Ok Malfoy!" I laughed, she smiled making my heart race. Her eyes shone like diamonds, but, not just ordinary diamonds, diamonds with stars inside of them.

I smirked and looked at the boat in the water. "Ladies first." I smiled, Nirvana let go of me and I held out my hand to help her get on it. I sat down in front of her and began to row the boat.

Nirvana looked around and I smiled as I looked at her. She was gorgeous, she had beautiful soft pink lips, medium length wavy brown hair and icy blue eyes.

"What?" She asked with a smile, I shook my head and avoided eye contact with her knowing I would fall into the trap I was already in

"Nothing, just admiring you."

"Is that so?"

She leaned closer to me and put her soft warm hands over my cheeks. That was one clever thing about Nirvana, her hands were always warm, and her touch felt like home. A cozy home, and that was something I admired. Imagine having the power of making feel someone at home just by touching them? That was so clever.

I smirked and slowly leaned in to kiss her, Nirvana giggled and she smashed her lips against mine. I smiled from ear to ear, and we pulled away from the kiss.

"I wanted to ask you something." I said stopping the boat in the middle of the lake. Nirvana nodded and she sat up straight waiting for the question. I was so nervous, I was afraid I would mess everything up. Nirvana was really important to me, and I couldn't live with out her, I was deeply in love with her and I was attached to her like magnet.

"What's up?" Nirvana asked with a smile, I cleared my throat and tried not to make any eye contact with her knowing that would only make me more nervous than I already was.

I sighed and looked down at my hands. "Will you-" I started, but Nirvana cut me off.

"Yes."

"I didn't get to finish!"

"Yes!"

"So you're ok with being my girlfriend?"

"YESSS!"

She threw herself at me and kissed my cheek. "What about Draco?" I asked, Nirvana shook her head as she played around with the hood of my robe.

"He's gonna end up with Pansy, plus we're friends and always will be." She said quietly, she sounded quite sad talking about Draco dating Pansy, and her and Draco only being friends, but I was so happy in that moment I completely ignored it.

Nirvana and I stopped hugging and she had a big fat smile on her face.

 Nirvana and I sat on the boat in the middle of the lake for an hour or so just talking about random things, how much she loved to read and write and why she moved Yellow so much

Nirvana and I sat on the boat in the middle of the lake for an hour or so just talking about random things, how much she loved to read and write and why she moved Yellow so much. Turns out it reminded her for sunshine, happiness and Cedric. Of course. She was so in love with him, I wanted her to be in love with me the way she was in love with Diggory.

"Oh it's really cold." Nirvana chuckled, I nodded in agreement as I pretended to shiver. Nirvana laughed and playfully slapped my lap. "Don't mock me like that Zabini!"

I smiled and rowed the boat back to the castle. I helped Nirvana out and we ran to the Slytherin Common Room.

Nirvana and I walked in and found Draco and Pansy making out on the leather couch. Nirvana looked slightly hurt, she tried to brush it off, but I knew it was bothering her.

Nirvana

Seeing Draco making out with Pansy made me want to SCREAM, he deserved to much better than her, she was so toxic, and manipulative and I hated seeing him with her.

"And you're invading my privacy, why exactly?" Pansy asked with a sassy tone, I rolled my eyes in annoyance and glared at her.

"It's not my fault you decided to make out in the Common Room."

Pansy rolled her eyes and stood up grabbing Draco's hand. "Draco, come." Pansy said looking down at Draco, he sighed and nodded standing up. She dragged him to the girls dormitory leaving Blaise and I alone in the Common Room.

Blaise and I sat down on the couch. "He deserves better than her." I said grabbing Blaises hand, he nodded and rubbed his thumb against my hand.

She was so selfish and cruel and manipulative. Draco was the same, but with him it was different, Draco had been through A LOT and Pansy knew all about it, yet she made his life more difficult than it already was.

"But he likes her, and we should respect what they have."

"I know but-"

"Respect what they have."