Twenty Five

Draco

Death Eaters were on the train, so Nirvana and I had to leave immediately. There was no way I would let them even get close to her, she was a pure blood so nothing would happen to her, but what if I was wrong? I would die if they did something to her.

"Draco we can't just leave them all behind!" Nirvana said, her tears hitting my shoulder. I sighed and shook my head.

"Listen to me, you're all I have left. I'm not risking  losing you trying to save people I don't care about." I said harshly, but it had to be said.

We made it to Malfoy Manor and we burst through the door, servants rushing to get our things

We made it to Malfoy Manor and we burst through the door, servants rushing to get our things. Nirvana sighed and smacked my arm. "Just because they're your servants it doesn't mean you have to disrespectful with them Draco." She said, I rolled my eyes and lead her upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed, and Nirvana sat on a black leather couch across the room. "I haven't been here in years." Nirvana sighed as she looked around. 

She hadn't been to Malfoy Manor since our first Christmas break on our first year at Hogwarts. Ever since then we've been spending Christmas at Giannina Manor in Italy.

I looked at her in awe, moon light reflected on her eyes making them shine. Nirvana looked at me and we locked eyes, she smiled which only made my smile grow bigger.

"What?" She asked softly, she stood up and walked towards me and sat on the bed beside me

"What?" She asked softly, she stood up and walked towards me and sat on the bed beside me. I turned my body to look at her better, and my hand went up to her soft warm cheek. I leaned towards her, till our faces were only centimeters away from each other.

There was a knock on the door, and we both stood up with fear in our eyes. "Draco, why didn't you tell me you were home?" My mother said softly, the door opened and she walked in with a smile on her face.

"Nirvana dear!" My mother yelled running to hug Nirvana. She wrapped her arms around her making Nirvana smirk at me.

"Hi mom." Nirvana said softly with a smirk, I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue at Nirvana. She knew how much I hated it when she called my mother mum, but I still let her.

Lets just say that, Nirvana's mother wasn't the best mother out there. She put Nirvana in a box and made her act the way she wanted Nirvana to act like, so Nirvana considered my mother as hers.

Nirvana

We stopped hugging and Narcissa gave Draco a quick hug. "Dinner's ready, come down to eat." She said with a smile, we followed her downstairs to the dining room and she sat down beside Mr. Malfoy and I sat down beside Draco.

Dinner was boring, there was no conversation, other than the our forks sliding against the white plates. One of uncle Lucius rules was 'No talking during meals.' I felt bad for Draco since families always talked about how their day went during dinner, but he never got to do that because of uncle Lucius rules.

Butlers picked up our empty plates and we all just sat there, an awkward silence dancing around in the room.

Draco grabbed my hand and tilted his head towards the door. I nodded and we both got up and left.

"That was so awkward." I laughed, Draco smiled and put his hand on my lower back so if I fell back he would be able to catch me.

We made it to his room and I laid back on his king sized bed, the black covers hugged me and I smiled softly as my body got warm.

Draco

Nirvana closed her eyes and giggled as she danced around in the black covers of my bed. "What?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"Your bed is so comfortable, I could stay in it forever." She whispered, I smiled and laid down beside her. Our bodies brushed up against each other, and I felt a warm feeling that just wouldn't go away. My heart beat fast, and my stomach was in knots.. Is this what love is?

I smiled at the thought and grabbed her hand, her touch instantly sending shivers down my spine. I never felt that way about anyone before, my heart belonged to Nirvana, and that was the end of the story. I spent my entire life being in love with her, and I never realized it till the day I almost lost her.