Fourty Three

Nirvana

I sat in my room reading a book when I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" I shouted, but not too loud. The door slowly opened revealing Philip, he smiled slightly and walked in my room holding a letter.

"He wrote back." He said with a sad tone in his voice, and as much as I wanted to ask what was wrong, I didn't. We didn't know each other, so I didn't wanna get all up in his business.

Philip gave me the letter and I smiled brightly at him. "Thank you for-" I chuckled looking down at the letter. He'd done a lot for me, and I was so thankful for everything.

"Of course."

He left the room and quietly shut the door, when I heard the footsteps down the hall fade away I got up to lock the door and ran back to my bed to read the letter.

Dear Nirvana

I've missed you so much. I miss your every minute of every hour, and specially now that there's so much going on. You don't know about it of course, but it's a lot.

Thank you for writing back, I thought you were ignoring me, but now I'm more than sure that you won't. I know it's stupid to write about this since you're going to marry someone else, but I just wanted to tell you that I love you, I love you so much I would die for you, a thousand times and just for you. And even though I know what we have is going to be over soon, I will wait every morning for you to come home. It's so rare to find a girl like you in this world, you taught me love, and I can't let you go...

I want to see you in this moment, and tell you that you're the one who stole my heart. You're the one I want to have by my side when I wake up in the morning, you're what I love the most. That day in the woods was unforgettable, the way you left marks on my neck, but not only on my neck, but in my life.

I love listening to your voice, and how your smile can light up an entire room. You're my Moon, my Stars, and when I'm with you I'm not even afraid of death because you make me feel so alive. I know that you probably don't have a choice on this, but please don't marry him, if you marry him you'll take my life away, so please run away with me. I'm begging you darling please. I can't live without you or your love. I love you to the Moon and back, never forget that. And even though you won't he mine forever, I will always belong to you.

- I love you endlessly, Draco.

I smiled down at the letter and kissed it before bringing it up to my chest.

I felt like the most important girl in the world when he said things like that

I felt like the most important girl in the world when he said things like that. He had a way with words, he could make them hurt you, but he could also make them make you fall in love, and I hated and loved him for it.