xx

chapter xx: gunther

"HAA!" (Name) gasps out loud, giving her the chance to exhale the very stinky air

"HAA!" (Name) gasps out loud, giving her the chance to exhale the very stinky air. She coughed it out at once.

She frantically looked around to see if anyone's with her or any titans are around her but all she saw was her tattered ODM gear and the lower part of her body completely regenerated.

(Name) could now feel her back and every part of her body, but she does feel her energy depleted.

(Name) still hasn't recovered from waking up completely healed when she heard an ear-piercing scream somewhere inside the forest. She slapped her hands on her ears and grits her jaw.

One thing came into mind when she heard the scream: Annie.

After the scream, she felt the ground shake. "What the hell?! One at a time please!" She exclaimed as she felt her butt on and off the ground. She was bouncing for Pete's sake since the ground was shaking too hard.

Looking to the left, to the right and forward, she saw titans running toward her. She knew Annie called for these titans, but there were more than she anticipated.

Trying her best to stop these titans with little to no energy, she pulls herself together and her right hand made contact with the ground.

In a blink of an eye, before the titans came close, sharp ice glaciers grew out of the forest grounds and impaled a few titans in the first wave. It didn't stop the titans behind, and they kept running.

(Name) felt her heart beat faster as the seconds go by. She doesn't have enough energy since her body used all of it involuntarily to fix her body, so producing a large number of ice glaciers took a large toll on her body.

Scouts who were behind the running titans felt chilly air pass by them--but this did not stop them from killing a few. "Ice!" One from the front screamed. "There's ice everywhere!"

The scouts took advantage of the titans being distracted and killed a few before they reached deeper into the forest. They tried their best to hide their astonishments and confusion about the ice that almost killed the first wave.

As for (Name), she heard the voice that called "ICE!" Since she doesn't have the strength to fly, control, or produce more ice, she took the advantage of her weakened state to make these people think she's dead.

Grabbing her hood, she lets it fall on her face and she closed her eyes as she focused on regaining energy to save Levi's special squad.

"Five minutes.." She whispered to herself. "Be safe for at least five more minutes."

--

Deeper into the forest, Mike zipped to where Erwin stood. "The first wave is coming from the east. The number's not too big and something seemed to decrease them."