ii

|| you might find the first chapters 'cringe' pls, i do so too. But they all have correlations to the manga and the past 9-titan users

chapter ii: a human is a devil. so drowned in selfish needs, and greed for power

The colossal titan kicked a part of the wall, sending boulders, rocks flying everywhere

The colossal titan kicked a part of the wall, sending boulders, rocks flying everywhere. Killing people and destroying everything in it's path. Civilians who were lucky enough to survive the sudden blow ran for their lives.

A sudden gust of strong wind knocked you and Daryll down. The two of you fell on the ground with a loud 'thud' and you tripped and rolled, surely leaving wounds and a lot of broken bones.

You felt your body weaken as you tried your best to pull yourself together but you can't, your arms were to injured.

But it didn't stop you from fighting it. With a strong force, you pushed yourself out of the ground and tried your best stand up.

If there's a will, there's a way. You needed to stand.

Looking over to your side, you saw Daryll. There his body lies under a ruble as he grunts in pain. A part of his body buried beneath a broken home.

Daryll tried to stand up and you watch him do so. You didn't know what to do. Looking around, this was probably the worst sight you can see—experience even!

Mustering up the strength to stand woth injured legs, you limp your way towards Daryll. All your body weight was on your left leg and you figured that your right leg was probably broken too.

Y/N's POV

This is too much. I was talking about the pain. I can't feel my right leg. The whole right side of my body seemed paralyzed but I tried to walk over to the injured Daryll.

I was just a normal high school—well, ended high school—kid who read a few fanfictions about migrating into the AOT dimension. I never knew it was real.

Once I approached him, and fell on my knees. My legs gave out. "Daryll. Daryll." I tried to keep him awake by shaking his shoulders, slapping his cheeks, anything just to keep him up. "Don't die on me, Daryll. You're the only one I can tru—"

I stopped. I felt my body froze as I feel something large behind me. The figure towered us and its shadow covered us.

Daryll closed his eyes as tears roll down his cheeks, I turned to look behind. It was indeed another titan. It wasn't looking at me, it was looking at Daryll.

It tried to reached for Daryll but I pushed myself up and stood up. "NO!" I shouted and tried to cover Daryll's body with mines. With little attempts to protect his body, I did the best I can to do so.

The titan ignored me and outstretched its hand to grab Daryll. This can't be happening. No! He was the first person I met! No!

What is this? Attachment issues?