x

chapter x: dreams.

It's been a few hours and the remaining of the 104th Cadet Corps stayed behind the wall

It's been a few hours and the remaining of the 104th Cadet Corps stayed behind the wall. As for the other side, was the questioning of Eren's existence with Mikasa and Armin.

(Y/n) was no where to be found and it worried Sasha and Krista. No matter how much Connie told them she's safe and sound, they wouldn't listen to him.

Instead, they asked how he was sure of this.

"She's a strong girl!" Connie flexed his left arm. "She can handle hundred of titans, more than Captain Levi himself!" He added while patting his biceps.

This lightened up their mood a bit, "you're exaggerating too much, Connie." Sasha sighed.

I'm not exaggerating, simply telling the truth. Connie mentally sweat drops.

Krista chuckled and smiled, "but thank you for brightening up the mood. We're still worrried for Eren.." She glanced at the wall between them, "but is it true.." Krista pauses, "he's a tita—"

Before she could finish, lightning striked bottom and shook the ground. Everybody held unto the table in front of them as they kept their guards up.

"What was that?!" Sasha exclaimed and bounce up from her seat.

"I don't know, but it hit the other side.." Marco replies and points at the wall.

Everyon just gazed there with no idea of what to do.

--

It didn't take ling to reach Shiganshina for she was gifted a pair of wings.

"Thank goodness," (Y/n) breathes outs and rested a hand on her hip. "It's not totally destroyed—" she paused when she looked up at the hill in front of her. "—well maybe it is."

She's currently in front of the Jaeger's ruined house. All the titans ignored her—prior to her commands—as she took a short stroll around the ruined city.

She also walked around to see any survivors, to see if she can save anyone but sadly, there was none. All that's left are debris, wood, and human body parts that scattered everywhere.

(Y/n) had to close her eyes whenever her eyes would meet a half snapped body. With the powers given to her, she can not do anything to revive them.

They were dead. She can't change that.

The breeze greeted her gently. The wind making her green shoulder cap dance with the wind as she stood over the hill, over looking at the disaster that happened a few years ago.

(Y/n) looked took a heavy inhale, but her face soon turned sour when she took a whiff of decaying bodies and the smell of things rotten.

Way to ruin the mood, she coughed aloud—catching the attention of a few titans that roamed around the area.