xxxii

mature content ahead!

chapter xxxii: my only safe place.

Eren woke up and found himself tied to Bertholdt — who sat on top of a running armored titan with a small titan latch on its back and Christa in the hands of the said titan

Eren woke up and found himself tied to Bertholdt — who sat on top of a running armored titan with a small titan latch on its back and Christa in the hands of the said titan. The sounds of wires woke him up from the trance and saw Hannes try to slice the armored titan's achilles heels. Soon enough, he saw a couple more soldiers try to slow the runner down.

However, regardless of their attempts, Ymir swats them away.

"Reiner! Protect us!" Just when Mikasa was about to slice Berthodlt in half, he and Eren were encase inside Reiner's hands which also protected his neck. Through the gaps of Reiner's fingers, Mikasa's dark, scary gaze met with Bertholdt's frightened eyes. HIs breathing became patchy and he could feel his heart pound out his chest.

A devil was staring straight into his soul.

Ymir managed to swat Mikasa off but she pulled back.

I knew it! I'll have to kill Ymir first.

With the resolve in mind, she launched herself to eliminate Ymir but was stopped when Chrsita appeared out of no where. "Mikasa wait! Don't kill Ymir!"

"That depends on Ymir!" Mikasa begins, "what will it be?! I'll kill everyone that gets in my way, so choose!"

"Wait!" Chrsita screams. "Ymir will be killed unless she follows what Reiner and Bertholdt says. She doesn't have a choice!"

Mikasa clicks her tongue and her brows furrowed in agitation. "There's only so many lives that I actually care about." She added, "my enemies made that deciding easy six years ago. So.." Mikasa tosses away her dull blades and clasped sharp ones from her gear. "You're mistaken to seek any compassion from me."

"Because right now, I'm all out of time and room in my heart to care." Her eyes filled with certainty and then she asked.

"Christa choose. Eren or Ymir?"

——

"I did as told." Kief stood on top of the lakeshore. He waits patiently as he watched the dark figure on the bottom of the lake. His eyes roams around the lake. Tall trees surround the water and a few animals came to get a fresh drink.

A pile of clothes were seen not too far from him, so he picked them up and folded them nicely.

(Name)'s body floated beneath the lake. Her body upright and her legs kicked minimally. She closed her eyes to relax her senses. She felt the cold water in every inch of her skin. No one else was there so her whole body was exposed.

She knew Kief was there but she paid no mind at all. He has seen every inch of her already and it was nothing new.

Slowly she rose, water dripping from her hair as she moved it away from her face. Kief looked at her in awe, she might think that Kief wouldn't think of anything when he sees her bare body but she was stood corrected.