v

chapter v: i missed you, daryll

( the guy on the very left is Daryll 😁)

3rd Person's POV

"They're back!" A civilian shouts. The gates opened and and the scouts came in. The people we're shocked that they came back in a big number, assuming that the mission was a success and not many died.

But what surprised them was that there were two titans in a cart. These titans were binded with really strong ropes and they're eyes covered. They were also nailed down to the wooden cart and their mouths where clasped with some unknown mouth cage.

"Why did they bring a titan inside the walls?!"

"They're stupid! It could eat us in no time!"

With all the shouts of negative comments, you woke up. Brows furrowed and was glaring at a blanket. "I was sleeping!" You whisper-shout.

--

In no time, the scouts went back to base. The Commander, Hanji, and Levi did the honor of escorting you to your prison room. "Is it really that heavy of a crime? I mean, can't we just all forget about this and move one and prepare?"

You tried to convince them to let you go but Levi tugged you forward, ignoring what you said. "Faster."

You almost tripped. "Ok! Sorry Mr. Grumpy." 'So this is what the cells looked like! It stinks and it's dark! Levi! I thought you liked to clean!'

After walking for what felt FOREVER, Erwin unlocked the cell and your handcuffs. Willingly, you entered the cell and immediately sat down at one of the beds.

The three higher ups looked at you while who feel the bed with your hands, "Atleast it's clean. I swear, this while place is dirtier than my tree house." You commented.

Levi looked at Erwin, "Atleast she knows what's clean or not."

Erwin sighed, "Next week will be your trial. The Government will decide if you should be be held captive or if you can leave, but for the mean time, please, don't cause any trouble ."

You rolled your eyes and waved your hand, shoing them away. "Ok. Ok. Now please leave, I wanna take a nap." You laid down on your bed, facing your back to them.

Not so long after, footsteps started to disappear into the distance. Once you've felt like they were gone, you sat up.

"Gone." You said. You stood up and stretched your body. Hearing those bones crack was satisfying, "yeah.." You drag.

After about a minute, you heard another set of footsteps, "Who is this no—"

You cut yourself off when the face came to view. You felt your body relax, and your mouth into a smile. "Long time no see."