xxviii

chapter xxviii:  zeke and her

As dusk fell, Miche tried his best to slay the titans in the perimeter as the others go for their escape

As dusk fell, Miche tried his best to slay the titans in the perimeter as the others go for their escape. The sound of thuds and wires filled the trees, together with the songs of slicing the titans' napes.

Miche lands on a rooftop, seeing that he has brought enough time. He calls for his horse with a loud whistle, then turns to the titan on his left.

Miche has never seen a titan that huge covered in fur and instead of walking towards him, it's just walking around which made him conclude it was an abnormal titan. The Beast Titan walks aimlessly, acting like one.

The horse Miche called for came into view, but it went higher when the abnormal grabbed it, squeezed the life out of it, and threw it in Miche's direction.

The perfect, powerful pitch knocked Mich by surprise and fell down the rooftops damaging his gear. Tumbling down the rooftops, the smallest titan caught him and bit off his leg.

Miche screams in pain as he tried his best to pry the titan off with his swords and his leftover strength. It was useless. He knew he was going to die.

But before the titan could kill him, a loud voice echoed "wait."

The Beast Titan crouches down, causing the winds to blow the trees a bit and Miche's eyes widened in fear. He was at loss for words until the titan that held him bit up to his upper thigh.

"Huh?" The Beast asked, "Didn't I just say to wait?" He grabbed the 4-meter titan by the face and squeezed the hell out of it just like what he did to Miche's horse. Its eyes popped out its sockets and Miche fell down hopelessly on the ground.

He breathes heavily, his eyes never leaving the furry titan.

"Tell me," Zeke began. "What kind of weapon is that?" He asked politely.

Still, Miche couldn't compose his answers.

"That thing on your waist that flies around."

Miche still fell silent.

Zeke became a bit impatient and scratched his ear, "I'm certain we speak the same language. Perhaps you're simply too frightened. I see you use swords too, I guess that means you know we reside in the nape."

Still no answer, Zeke reaches out his hands to grab Miche's gear. "Ah, well, I'll just take it back with me."

Miche screamed and wrapped his arms around his head waiting for the titan to grab him. But instead, the titan grabbed his gear. He tried to crawl to save his life but noticed the titans that stood around him as if waiting for their ruler to execute an order to kill him.

The Beast titan started to walk away and the mindless titans took this ass a cue to kill the poor human.

If this was the original AOT plot, Miche would've been a snack to these titans but no, the spawn of the devil is here.