xiii

chapyer xiii: tell me what you know

The sun was setting, and you're right here by my side—joke

The sun was setting, and you're right here by my side—joke. We love Ari but this is an AOT fanfic.

The sun sets in hues of orange; that reminded Sasha of that one zesty fruit (Name) gave her, pink; that reminds Daryl of (Name)'s Pink eyes and red; the color that reminds all of Titans and blood.

In a lone office, Commander Pixis sat on a chair nicely tucked inside his office desk. As he browses through reports of the attack and reclamation, a knock broke the silence.

"Commander Pixis. We got a rather..." Rico started and placed a file on the commander's table. "...strange report."

Pixis picked the papers and scanned through its contents. Eyes wideneed when he got to the good part. "..disabled a whole squads' 3DM Gears and also abled them after and air suspension? Flying?"

Rico was unsure, but he nodded nonetheless. "We don't know if it's a ruse, but the ice that blocked the wall defies all logic, Commander." Her face turned sullen, looking down at her foot. "There are more out there, Commander? Not just Titans?"

Commander Pixis brows furrowed as he continues to read all witnesses' reports. Skimming through them, he found similar points such as; black cloak, rather small height and them seeing the person in action.

"This is beyond our knowledge.." Pixis sighed. The next statement was hard for him to say, but it was something they couldn't handle alone. "..let's talk to the church. They might know about it."

Rico's eyes met Pixis—she saw a strong, stern look at Pixis in which a single nod from him got her moving, bowed then left the room.

Pixis stood up and locked his hands behind him. He faced the window, looking at the sky he always admired. "Titans, human-sized birds, ice, flying humans.." He started as he sighed deeply. "What else are we missing?"

--

"I did not tell you my abilities just to be your personal lighter, Levi."

"It's Captain Levi."

(Name) pouts mockingly, "kepten livei " She said mockingly while cocking her head side to side.

A few moments back, Levi asked (Name) if she could light up the torches around the courtyard that'll be used for tonight's ceremony.

Levi was incharge of that duty, but he felt extremely lazy and tired after everything that has happened today.

(Name) sighed as Levi stared at her with a strong, blank gaze. "Fine." Then with her right palm, she ignited her hand in flames then flicked small cores into each torch.

"See?" Levi asked. "Was that hard?" (Name) just rolled her eyes.

Levi shook his head, "now run along to Erwin. He said he needed to see you before the ceremony.