xviii

chapter xviii: death?

Jean, Armin and Reiner followed the speedy female titant with their hoods up

Jean, Armin and Reiner followed the speedy female titant with their hoods up. Armin explained that if the female titan was to kill and find Eren, she can't risk killing people who might be Eren that's why pulling their hoods up would hide their faces.

Armin studied the female titan, her speed, direction and everything he could take from what he could see now.

Their plan was to distract the female titan, so give the platoon a chance to retreet or escape. Jean clenched his jaw hard as he stared at the female titan, "we have to keep her here as long as we can!" He thought.

Armin and Jean took action and managed to make the titan trip. The female titan then swatted Armin's horse away and missing Jean by the hair.

Armin, who fel on impact, lie on the bed of grass with blood pooling his hair and the grass from him forehead. He lay down morio less, his eyes half closed staring at the female titan.

The female titan crouched down in front of Armin.

"Armin! Yelled Jean before hooking into the female titan's shoulders.

She looked back, and Jean wanted to retreet his wires back but it was stuck. Every milisecond that pssed by, he was getting closer and closer to the actvie hand of the female titan. I'm going to die! He thought.

But not quiet.

A large gust of sharp winde passed through the female titan's arm, cutting it in a clean edge.

With one last pull, Jean's hooks managed to come undone and he stumbled on grown.

Their eyes all widened at the sight in front of them. The female titan's arm was amputated by nothing but a sharp loud wind.

They all looked around, but there was no one there.

Reiner took the chance to zip to her nape and kill her, when she used her free arm and grabbed his swiftly.

Jean and Armin fell agape and they all shook in fear when the female titan squeezed Reiner. Blood exploded on her hands.

"Reiner.." said Jean.

But after a few more depressing moments, Reiner was alive. He cuts through her free hand, looked at it and made an escape.

Reiner actually did it! Jean thought as he looked at Reiner—who was currently craddling Armin on his one arm. Mikasa took too much of the attention that I forgot Reiner's extremely skilled and dependable too!

"I'd say we brought enough time! Now let's get away from her, quick!"

As the three of them ran, they saw a horse with a figure on top of it. "Oii!" It was (Name) followed by three horses behind her.