xi

i'm change (Y/n) to (Name). just cuz im used to writing (Name).

--

chapter xi: in exchange of your life

It's been a few hours and things are not going the way the Survey Corps planned—well, (Name) knew of this since, well—you know

Eren stood frozen, ignoring all the commands and shouts from his seniors and friends. (Name) stood on a rooftop a few houses away from where Eren, Armin and Mikasa are.

She knew what was happening. Something's stopping Eren from controlling his titan abilities.

Instead of helping him, (Name) knew there's someone else that needed her help the most.

With the help of her 3D Maneuver gear, she zipped through titans. Earning a few weird looks from her subordinates as to why these titans were ignoring her—but they didn't have the time to think at all and killed them.

Stopping at a certain rooftop, she hid behind a chimney. It seems like Eren has not yet done his job after hearing screams and orders from their superiors.

(Name) looked over the chimney and saw Bertholdt, Reiner and Annie holding a conversation about their plan. Looking over to the far right, she saw Marco zipping their way.

She het him reach the trio, and she let him hear whatever they had to say. A few seconds after, Bertholdt and Reiner stripped Marco's 3D Maneuver gear, shouting cries of apologies as they left him on a lone rooftop with a titan nearing him.

(Name)'s grip in the chimney tightens as it cracks beneath her strong touch. Her eyes glowing changing colors from (eye color) to deep, pitch black.

When her eyes change to black, (if your eyes are black, then I'll be talking about like really really deep black) she now weilds the power to control titans.

Marco was now in the hands of the titan, screaming pleas of help and bargain. But the titan stopped, and looked at him. It's bloody mouth and disgusting eyes meeting with Marco's brown orbs.

The titan froze, it's grip not really tight, only enough to hold Marco.

Annie, Bertholdt, and Reiner looked at the titan and Marco in confusion. "What is happening?" Annie asked.

"Why is the titan not eating Marco.." Bertholdt added as Reiner kept his questions to himself.

The sound of 3D maneuver gear broke the three out of their thoughts. They followed the wires, only leading them to (Name) who now stood on top of the titan's shoulder.

Reiner met eyes with (Name). Her peircing gaze made it seem like she was staring directly at not their souls, but their sins and regrets.

Marco looked at (Name). Eyes widened in awe and confusion. Why is the titan not eating me? Not eating her? Hundreds of questions flooded his brain.