fifty two.

Yesss I know I'm a bitch for not updating this sooner but better late than never hm?

Late night update but eh

Hope you'll like it.

Make sure to vote and comment. Tell me what you think.

Thanks for all the love. This is a much awaited conversation between Wafaa and Wajeeh so here y'all go.

Not edited.

Wafaa x Wajeeh

She had never really expected that she would blurt everything out like that. She had never really expected that she would tell him how much she loved him and how much it hurt to love him. She had never really expected that everything with start falling apart, even when she thought that it wouldn't.

She had also not expected that he would say it back because she knew how much he loved her. She also knew that no matter what she did, She would never be able to compare herself to the women he truly loved. She would never be looked at by him, the way he looked at her.

He looked at her like she was his salvation. He looked at her like she was the only one for him. He looked at her like he would die for her and not even hesitate in doing so.

He looked at her like there was no one else in her life but her.

But,

He also looked at the other her. At Wafaa. He looked at her with tenderness, with delicacy, with an almost unattainable look in his eye. He looked at her like she had something he needed in his life but he couldn't ask for it, like he had no right.

Every moment that she had spent with him in all these days, it was going round and round in her head. She didn't want to explore why she fell in love with him because truly, why did she?

What girl would fall in love with a man who was forced upon her? What girl would fall in love with a man who loved another? What girl would fall in love with a man who gave bits and pieces of himself but never himself as a whole?

She let out a sigh and bit her lip as she felt more and more conscious about it all.

Here she was, all fucking alone and she had fucked up a friendship that had taken months to build. Perfect. Fucking perfect.

"Wajeeh?"

For a second, she thought that she was dreaming. She thought that it wasn't really him, it was just her mind trying to assure her that no matter what, he would always show up.

But when he entered the room with a conflicted look on his face, she knew that it was him. It had to be him. There was no one else who would look like he was carrying the weight of the entire world on his shoulders.