fifty three.

Okay guys here you go?!!!

This was a much harder chapter to write.

Mannat fans don't hate me. There's been too many Mannat Wajeeh chapters though, so don't blame me for focusing on Wajeeh Wafaa hehe.

Anyway make sure to vote and comment. tell me what you think

Not edited

..

As the day went by, it was filled with shopping and roaming around the city

As the day went by, it was filled with shopping and roaming around the city. It was normal and fun but after a certain time period, Wafaa had started to feel like it was a friends day out. Yes, he was taking her to all these incredible shops and making her buy whatever she wanted. Yes, he was talking to her with a constant smile on his face and listening to everything she had to say. Yes, he was talking about his University days and how bad of a student he was but he had not once told her that she looked beautiful, that he wanted to see her try on all the dresses that she had bought, that he he wanted her to wear those heels and flaunt them in front of him, he hadn't even told her that he was happy to spend time with her like this.

Still, she hadn't said anything. Maybe, he was still hesitant or thinking about Mannat but he hadn't mentioned her even once during all these hours.

Finally, Wafaa realised that she had enough when she chose a ring at the jewellery store and instead of putting the ring on her finger, he smiled and told her that the diamond was quite beautiful.

"Is that the only thing you want?" He questioned, she nodded staring ahead.

"Yes."

"We have a beautiful ear piece to go with the ring. Would you like to try that ma'am?"

Wafaa shook her head at the salesman.

"Yes." Wajeeh answered for her but she really wasn't in the mood anymore.

"No." She denied.

How hard was it to just put a ring on her finger in a proper manner? When Wajeeh frowned at her and insisted that she should atleast check out the ear pieces, she shook her head at him.

"No, really. This is fine, I only want this."

"Okay, if that's what you want."

She looked at the ring again, as the salesman said he would pack and bill them right away.

"I want to wear it, there's no need for the packing." He nodded, putting the ring back on the table as he walked towards the counter.

Wafaa looked at Wajeeh, then back at the ring, then back at her husband.

He frowned.

"What?" He asked, not understanding what she was getting at.

She rolled her eyes and picked up the ring, pulling her hand out in front of him as she handed the ring over to him.