thirty five

I have been more focused on golden but this one is kinda Harder to write sooo!!

Anyway, the story's pace is picking up.

Hopefully you guys will like it

Make sure to comment and vote.

Tell me what you think.

Mannat x Wajeeh.

"Fucking shit." He breathed out heavily, untangling himself as he got off from the top of her. He laid right beside her, finding her trying to catch her breath as well.

Mannat grabbed a pillow and put it on her breasts, finding herself too naked for her liking.

Both of them laid there, only hearing the sounds of their breath. He glanced at her, only to find her staring at a picture of them placed on the dresser. She recognise this picture as it had been in his room before but she didn't know when and how he brought it here to the guest room.

The picture brought back many memories, fond memories of the past where everything was perfect even when it wasn't.

She remembered the day this picture was taken like it was yesterday. Since they had to go to a party and they had already fought before that, Mannat drove herself to Bert's party..not willing to come with Wajeeh.

He had been continuing with his fuckboy ways and it frustrated her so she mostly tried to remain at a safe distance. When he had mentioned in the office that they go to the party together, she had somewhat accepted.. only to find him shoving his tongue down a girl's throat in the HR department.

Since she couldn't really get the image out of her head, she had left the office early and gone back home. She had dressed in a beautiful royal blue dress, with a slit right at the knee. It hugged her curves perfectly and Mannat absolutely loved how it had looked on her.

She had ignored his phone calls and messages, reached her friend's party on her own and had also decided to ignore his ass completely.

She was succeeding at it, since Wajeeh hadn't made an effort either but all of a sudden, she found herself being pulled towards a hard figure and there he was, ready to sweet talk it up with a smirk on his face.

She kept a frown etched on her forehead and Wajeeh loved her frustration. He laughed when she moved away from him, as he was placing a kiss on the top of her head.

She had stared at him with narrowed eyes, telling him to not kiss her because God knows where else those lips have been.

She kept taunting him throughout the night, rolling her eyes, dancing with other men but not him, telling him to find some new bimbo to make out with.