forty eight.

Since a few of you are a little confused, I just wanted to clear up a few things. Since I'm writing this book according to my perspective and it's obviously open to interpretation, there are some facts that you can't ignore.

1. Remember that dialogue where Wajeeh says he won't cheat on his wife and Mannat tells him not to say that. She asks him to promise to not cheat on their relationship and not cheat on her because crossing a limit with her won't be considered cheating if marriage is the main point, ya know?

Wajeeh cheated on Mannat, you can twist it or not but he did cheat. Even if it was just a kiss, it's still cheating. You know?

2. Wafaa was in pain and she was vulnerable. I really don't think she's playing the victim card. She's a strong character, with past scars and trauma. Her only friend had died and Wajeeh was comforting her, he was the man she had feelings for and she didn't think things through. She wanted to feel loved and feel the comfort.

3. Mannat shouldn't be labelled a selfish bitch because she has been tiny bit rude to Wafaa. She has been more than understandind and hasn't hated Wafaa even once. She's not even trying to corner her. She can't be bff's with her sautan lol?

4. I don't think Wajeeh is an asshole. I have just always written characters who somewhat knew what they wanted. Yes, they were confused but not the way Wajeeh has been throughout. He doesn't understand his own feelings. His point of view is going to be nice, I'm just trying to write it the way I wrote one for Zaydaan so that will take some time.

5. I hate writing cliche stuff so story won't be going with Mannat being ignorant and emotional all the time.

6. I don't know how many more chapters are there. I never plan for such things.

7. Thank you for all your love. I'm so glad you're enjoying the story.

8. Vote and comment, make sure to tell me what you think.

9. Unedited. Almost 10k words. It's too long so eh.

10. This is for Mannat lovers 💖 enjoy.

Mannat

Mannat.

I remember the first time I found out about it. It was through someone I knew, it wasn't something that he had confessed but I had still got to know about it because I could read his eyes well and I knew when he held guilt within him.

As a child who was always insecure about not having a father, my only solace was the house of Wajeeh. I would love to spend hours and hours with Uncle Masroor, despite the fact that Wajeeh would get jealous because of all the attention towards me.

Uncle Masroor would bring me gifts and sit down with me while he would tell me stories about my father and their friendship. His mother would bake cookies for all of us but first one would go into my mouth because I was the special girl in their lives.