sixty two.

Okay, it was as much as I could write for now and update it. Next chapter, Wafaa ❤️❤️

Hope y'all like it. If you don't don't yell at me hehe.

Make sure to vote and comment, worked real hard on this.

____________

Grant him a cruel and faithless lover, Lord:

Grant him the love that eats away at the heart.

Let him know for himself the sorrow that only love can bring.

Grant him love, bliss, ecstasy--give him the whole damn thing.

Rumi.

Eight years later

Eight years later.

It was the sound of his phone vibrating that woke him up up as he twisted and turned, picking up the vibrating device from the side table. It made his heart jump, the little sound but he took a deep breath and narrowed his eyes, taking a look at the caller ID before he could take the phone call.

It had taken a long time for his bed to be comfortable and for sleep to be something that was done to rest and feel better. Unlike before, unlike the early years, sleep did not feel like an obligation anymore, it didn't feel like something that had to be done for the sake of it. It took him almost five years to understand that sleep was made for the body to rest and feel better. Before that, sleep was simply an open invitation to nightmares and bad thoughts.

At the same time, there was the back ache. He knew he had been pushing himself too hard at the gym lately and now he was suffering because of it.

He groaned, looking at the caller ID again. It was his assistant, and he hoped that he would have a good reason to call him at seven in the morning on a Friday.

He let out a sigh and slid the green touch, answering the phone with annoyance.

"Hello." It was almost like a snap, and honestly, Wesley was actually shocked as he heard his ever so polite boss with rudeness laced in his tone.

Disregarding the annoyed tone of his boss, he greeted the man with a cheerful good morning.

"Good Morning, Mr Masroor. I hope I didn't disturb you."

Wajeeh shook his head and leaned against the headboard.

"Morning, Wesley. It's seven in the morning on a a Friday and I was actually asleep."

He informed, his tone stated a fact but there was definitely a sleep filled haze and annoyance to it.

"I am sorry about that, Sir. I know Fridays are supposed to be your free days but there is an emergency and we kind of need you." Wesley informed, Wajeeh let out a hum getting off the bed.