Eleven.

A little mature chapter but it needed to be written lol.

Make sure to vote, comment and tell me what you think.

Wajeeh stood in the corner of an alley as he ended another call from his father

Wajeeh stood in the corner of an alley as he ended another call from his father. His father had been absolutely frantic, asking him to come home as soon as possible, telling him that they had to go somewhere and he needed his son right now..

It had taken Wajeeh approximately three phone calls to calm his father down and tell him that he'll be there in the morning and not before that.

Tonight was only about him and Mannat. He did not want to change that. He put his phone back in his pocket and was about to turn towards the left so he could go back inside but he stumbled and bumped into another body.

Even though the alley was dark and not much was visible, he could still figure out who he had bumped into. He recognised those eyes because he had stared into them a few weeks ago, and the situation had been a little similar. His apartment was also just as dark but he had still managed to stare into her eyes.

He put his hands on her shoulders to to stabilize her and himself. He knew that Wafaa had recognized him as well, since she moved a step back and hissed at him.

"What in the hell are you doing here? Are you following me?" She accused. A car passed by the road on the left, brightening the dark alley and Wajeeh got a good look at her.

She looked exactly the same as she did in that club a few weeks ago, as she did back at his place, as she did tonight inside the club. The only difference was the tears stains on her cheeks and the way too visible sadness on her face.

Still, her scowl for him was enough for him to not ask her if she was okay.

"Excuse me?" He mumbled, Wafaa groaned.

"Just stop following me. It's creepy."

When had he followed her exactly?

He scoffed, hating the attitude. he wanted to tell her that she did not find him creepy when she screwed him that night but he bit the comment back, knowing that there was no point in bringing it up.

"Look, girls have done alot of things to get my attention and sadly, this line has already been used so drop the act." He said instead.

"Then why are you out here in this particular alley?" Wafaa asked, this time her tone was even more suspicious and snappy.

He did not like it one bit.

"I was here to attend a phone call. Not that I need to explain myself to you." He replied, shaking his head.

Wafaa let out a sigh, as if she had just realised that she was being crazy.

"I didn't mean to snap at you." She mumbled in a quiet tone and Wajeeh nodded, walking ahead as he felt her walk as well.