thirty three

A Mannat and Wafaa conversation wasn't something I planned to do but low-key happy that I did it lol.

Make sure to tell me what you think.

Vote and comment.

Check out golden if you haven't already!

Mannat x Wafaa.

She heard two knocks on the door and braced herself to see who it really was. It could not have been Wajeeh, he only knocked once and open the door after that.

It could not have been any servant because almost nobody came to her room, she had to go and get things for herself in hiding because nobody wanted Mannat to see her.

It could not have been Phuphi Ayesha either. she had no manners and would never knock on her door.

Ship round in confusion as she heard another knock and then the door open, surprising her to another level when she saw the head that poked inside.

"Hey, can I come in?" Mannat asked, a soft look on her face as she stared at Wafaa, who herself was sat on the couch with a glass of water in her hand.

She put the glass away and stood up, almost fumbling as she felt nervous and confused at the same time.

What was she doing here?

"Mannat," She murmured, swallowing.

"Uh yeah, um sure, yeah." She nervously said out, watching her as she walked inside the room and closed the door.

"Hi." Mannat greeted, letting out a shaky exhale.

She felt nervous as well but she knew that she had to talk to Wafaa. She didn't want to be in the dark any longer.

"Hi." Wafaa greeted back, giving her a pleasant smile.

"Uh how are you?" Mannat didn't really answer her question, only stared around so Wafaa asked her again.

"Everything okay?" She enquired, Mannat let out a soft sigh and nodded.

"As okay as it can be." She replied, pointing towards the chair opposite to the couch.

"May I?" Wafaa nodded without hesitation and walked back, sitting on the couch herself.

"Ofcourse, please."

She sat down, biting her lip before speaking up.

"I wanted to talk to you." Mannat admitted.

She had quite alot of time to think. Wajeeh gave her space as he knew she needed to sort herself out and that only left Mannat time to think and figure things out.