thirty seven

Another update 😷

Make sure to vote and comment.

Tell me what y'all think.

Wafaa and Wajeeh make me happy and Mannat Wajeeh have my heart too. Conflicted af 😆

 Conflicted af 😆

Wajeeh x Wafaa.

"Ajayein." She yelled upon hearing the knock on the door. She had barely set her room up according to her own needs and choice. She had to admit that she was not fond of the room at all. It was congested and she didn't feel like she had enough space.

Still, she couldn't really complain and neither could she ask for the previous room back considering it wasn't hers to begin with.

She had her shoes scattered all around the room, her clothes were on the bed and her jewellery was all over the tables. Unlike Mannat, no one had set up every single thing for her.

She smelled his cologne in the room before she even heard his voice. Wafaa turned around, her hands holding a kurta shalwar that she wanted to wear in the evening.

"Hey," She greeted him, finding his gaze all around the room. He switched on the remaining lights and stepped in further, picking up a necklace in his hand to inspect it as he stared at his wife.

"Settled?" He enquired, finding her nod even though she wasn't in the least bit settled.

"Yes." She lied, Wajeeh gestured around the entire room with a raised eye.

"You don't look settled." He stated, Wafaa sighed and stared at him as she sat on the bed.

"I was just too used to your bedroom. The view was beautiful and it was very private." She told him honestly this time.

Wajeeh frowned.

He couldn't exactly tell her to shift back to his bedroom. He didn't want to do so either. But he also didn't want her to be miserable here.

"No one comes on the third floor. You can have it all to yourself. The room beside this one has a beautiful view as well."

He told her, a little confused as to why she had chosen the guest room instead of the master bedroom in the first place.

When Wafaa looked at him in confusion as well, he opened the door and motioned her to follow him too.

"Come, I'll show you." He found her wear her chappal hurriedly as she stepped behind him and followed him to the room adjacent to the current one.

He opened the bedroom door and switched on all the lights, throwing her a look before she managed to get in.

"I didn't throw you into some store room like a Cinderella story because the real Princess is here." He remarked, telling her to look around the room this time.