fifty nine.

Here's the chapter. A long one, ofcourse. It's not even a surprise anymore.  9k words.

Anyway, I think this story has like 3,4 more chapters remaining and then pack up.

I have another account  thatpakistanigirl

Follow me there because after golden and atsh are done, I'll start writing on that profile since I've totally forgotten my password and everything related to it in this account. I'll obviously miss this account but eh what can I say.

Moving on, check out the chapter. I hope you guys will like it. Thanks for all the love so far ❤️

 Thanks for all the love so far ❤️

It was everywhere. She could feel it, she could smell it, she could see it. The pool of redness surrounded her and the dark liquid felt thick and sticky on her skin, on her bare skin at that.

She could taste the blood in her mouth too, it felt metallic, disgusting. She had drawn the blood to her mouth on her own, because she had been biting her lip so damn hard.

The problem was, she felt stuck. Her legs didn't allow her to move and the blood was all over her. She felt suffocated and trapped, to the point where she wanted to scream but no words would come out.

Her hands were tied behind her back but her feet, they could move. She could move, but she didn't know why she felt still.

Her mind screamed at her to move, but she just couldn't. Her heart beat fast, her eyes were closed and all she could feel was the blood and the smell and everything that she never thought she would ever see.

The only thought that existed within her head, it was the fact that she was naked.

She was naked and shamed. She had been stripped off, in front of people she didn't know and people she knew from deep within her soul. She had been forced to lose her dignity, her confidence, her courage.

She had been forced to do something that she used to enjoy with the man she loved.

Something that made her feel confident and sexy, it had made her feel pathetic and shameful, humiliating and degrading.

She didn't know what was going on, she didn't know how long she had been on the floor for but the idea of not being able to move, it didn't make her feel anything. She felt like she had already lost it all, what difference could anything else make?

And then her mind, the deep and dark scary place that it had become..it kept taking her back to the moments she had just been through.

She kept on feeling his hands all over her, the touch, the squeeze, the nails that kept scraping her most private areas. The only difference that she felt, it was the fact that the hands were bloody now. She felt the cold and sticky bloody hands, touching her everywhere without her permission, touching her as she stood there helpless and numb, touching her because they could.