ZAROORAT.

It's my story, I know what my characters deserve. 

Just saying.🤷

Not exactly a chapter but felt like writing this...

Wajeeh.

Ye dil tanha kyun rahe

Kyun hum tukdon mein jiyein

Emptiness.

He never thought emptiness could feel so heavy. He never thought emptiness could mean something so dreadful. He never really experienced it this way before. It was different, it was hurtful, it was just..empty.

It was sad.

The kind of sad where the tears didn't want to fall, where you felt nothing and everything all at the same time, the kind where you could see your world falling apart and you just can't cry over it anymore.

It was the kind of sadness where your heart and soul are nearing death, but you know that you won't die..all because you just can't.

The kind of emptiness and sadness where your body simply felt like it was floating, like you're stuck somewhere in the space and you don't really know how to get out of it.

And then, there was loneliness.

The kind where it hurt to the breaking point. The kind where your chest hurt and there's this heavy weight which just can't be lifted off. The kind where you always wonder how your life could mean so damn less. The kind where you think it won't make any difference if you survive or live, but you know that you have to.

It had been fifteen days since she had left, fifteen days since he had to try and move on. It had been fifteen days of hell and misery and everything awful.

Kyun rooh meri ye sahe

Even his soul felt tired, like the weight of the world was still on his shoulders and he just didn't know how to carry it. It felt like every day was a struggle in itself, it felt like each day had to be more and more exhausting and even after all the exhaustion, his eyes wouldn't be able to close themselves at night. He felt like a dead man alive, he felt like a soul with no soul at all.

Main adhoora jee raha hoon

Hardum ye keh raha hoon

The thing was, he had never lived a life without Mannat. Ever since he identified his ownself, he had come to realise that she was the only person he would always find by his side. The one that he'd want. Sometimes, she'd be there as a friend, sometimes as a competitor and sometimes..as the woman he loved and the one who loved him back.